Tiger is building a new course in FLA

I am a firm believer that Pop Stroke will be a big thing.
I also think the jokes are endless with Tiger and Pop Stroke. :ROFLMAO:

I'd like to see one of these come to VA (y) It's like Putt-Putt on steroids! :LOL:

I think there is already a thread on this somewhere.

Looks interesting.

Never heard of this, is it a miniature golf adventure, golf course, etc?
I just looked this up, looks like a putting competition with drink and food. I will gladly try if it makes it to the left coast.

I just looked up some pictures.

I will say during good weather, the mini golf location in our area can be busy on weekends. However, the place is dead most of if not the rest of the week. The driving range is busy all the time.

I see the fun of mini golf with the kids, or as a date night. But, I don’t see the draw to get continual business. It’s a once in a while type thing. I could see the restaurant drawing business with good food and a fun atmosphere. I don’t see the mini golf part as something that is up and coming long term in most states. Sure in vacation areas maybe, but this business is going to compete with a great deal of other attractions to get vacationers’ dollars.

I love the concept of Top Golf. More of a bar/food with a fun atmosphere. The draw to adults with disposable income is much greater than a mini golf type of place.

Just my opinion, but if someone like Tiger is involved I am sure his advisors know a ton more than I ever will.

Sounds interesting but not much info. Is it a mini golf type thing?

I've not heard of this till now. I just looked it up and it seems to be a kin to Top Golf but for putting.
That should go very well in the warmer climates. Are they all grass or some astro-turf?
I for one would frequent these places if they are all grass and serve long island iced teas !

We do our 1 week family vacation every summer in Fort Myers. I think this year it’s scheduled for the second or third week in July. If this is open in time for that I am definitely going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks interesting.

Looks fun!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back