The final episode interviews are funny

I saw the after show last night. An hour and a half I can never get back. The dude who starred on it is some guy who does a bunch of commericals.

is this a real comment, or are you making a joke? joel mchale isn’t just some guy who does a bunch of commercials...

I watched the first two episodes last night. To me, I dont know, its nothing special. Im thinking its due to being stuck inside and its something different.
haha, I'm the same way. I stuck with it for no real reason, but it didn't end like "man I'm glad I watched that"

It's so cringe worthy i can stop watching.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

haha, I'm the same way. I stuck with it for no real reason, but it didn't end like "man I'm glad I watched that"
I think it must be a timing thing. Everybody is stuck at home and its something to watch. So far Ive been too busy to watch another episode, but ya never know.

I just finished the original episodes and my god - terrible people all over. I want them all arrested. I also learned that it is wildly easy to set up a sex-based cult. Who knew?

1269E7FC-8A2E-4C6D-ADF3-78D1E7088117.jpeg

I’m no fan, but you think worse than Exotic? Meth, killing animals because food is too expensive and so much more?
She is not worse than Joe (he should be in for life) but I do think she is a huge hypocrite and should be in prison too

I’m no fan, but you think worse than Exotic? Meth, killing animals because food is too expensive and so much more?
I think it comes down to whether you prefer your evil to look and act evil, or your evil to look and act innocent. To me they are both basically the same evil.

I think it comes down to whether you prefer your evil to look and act evil, or your evil to look and act innocent. To me they are both basically the same evil.

I just don’t want my evil to kill animals because they couldn’t not buy meth so they could afford to feed them.

I think they should all be shut down. I don’t understand how you can have a zoo with no vet.

I just don’t want my evil to kill animals because they couldn’t not buy meth so they could afford to feed them.

I think they should all be shut down. I don’t understand how you can have a zoo with no vet.
I understand your point for sure. I guess I’m just not 100 percent confident that Carol hasn’t effective killed animals as well by breading and selling as the VHS showed. I also have to imagine that at her property cats are euthanized, and as you point out, without a vet on staff, how can we be sure that there isn’t liberty taken with those decisions. My point is, if you are running a private tiger zoo, you are evil. The rest is just arguing degree.

There are no good people involved, but Carole fed her husband to a Tiger... That’s an extra level there...

I understand your point for sure. I guess I’m just not 100 percent confident that Carol hasn’t effective killed animals as well by breading and selling as the VHS showed. I also have to imagine that at her property cats are euthanized, and as you point out, without a vet on staff, how can we be sure that there isn’t liberty taken with those decisions. My point is, if you are running a private tiger zoo, you are evil. The rest is just arguing degree.

i can’t be sure of that either. On one hand though,we have people that have talked about him shooting tigers for no reason while under his employ. On the other hand, we think maybe she has too. I’m going with the facts and meth on this one.

The final episode interviews are funny

I think sad, scary, and horrifying would be more appropriate descriptions. Still not sure how Joe ended up in prison, but Carole is running free.

I'm officially hooked on this series, thanks to the Mrs. Each episode gets the brain churning.

Binge watching Ozark was a million times better than binge watching this.

Binge watching Ozark was a million times better than binge watching this.
Same story minus tigers right? Meth or drugs, someone trying to kill someone. Wait is Jason Bateman into zoos?

Same story minus tigers right? Meth or drugs, someone trying to kill someone. Wait is Jason Bateman into zoos?

Don’t forget politicians and strippers.
At least TK had the real life inspiration for Tony Montana ‘Scarface’...and he was the most normal one on the show lmfao.

Finally watched this.

Wow!!😂😂

I kind of think Carol's husband was a drug smuggler. Joe is a real piece of work. When it showed his house and he had 8 or 9 different leather coats with tassels hanging on his wall I just about fell out of my chair laughing.

Excellent

E8C07636-1262-4F4E-BB9F-681BEF503985.png

Back