I watched one episode and while there is much to be said for WTF... I don't see anything too crazy just yet. Hopefully, someone dives off the deep end.

My wife and I watched the first couple episodes of this yesterday. Its insane and I literally found myself laughing at this so many times because its almost like it cant be real. :LOL:

Watched the 1st episode of this last night. Man, some crazys out there. lol

4 episodes in...... what a bunch of wackos! That Carole.... what a lying hypocritical b*tch. I sure would love to know what happened to her husband. What a crazy show and crazy people.
He's under a septic tank outside Tampa, FL!

Y’all ever stay up at night wondering what happened to all those warehouse workers when Circuit City shut down?

Well let me tell you about a little place called Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park.

This meat is still cold! I'm taking it to the trailer!

7F34925D-21C4-4494-83C2-DFC630154180.jpeg
I’m going to tell everyone that this was Kenny Chesney...

Going forward I would like to be known as Kevin ExoticF08A536C-2CC7-47EB-A5F8-8F3FB1F215DD.jpeg

I'm still working and haven't sat down to watch it yet. But my wife watched it and can't stop talking about it. The music video he did was pretty friggin funny too.

this is a tough one to watch, but will power through it. Those people are lunatics.

This will be #1 on iTunes! Haha

This will be #1 on iTunes! Haha

I'm devastated that he isn't on spotify.
FInished watching the show last night.

Absolutely insane, I have so many more questions than were answered in the documentary.

I want to post more but don't want to give away any spoilers.

I think I'll have to pose this song to my band to start playing.
It's funny and it is a bit of a catchy tune.
Here Kitty Kitty.....:cool:

IMG_20200326_094619_01.jpg

2 episodes in and can't wait to watch the next one. Completely bat sh!t crazy. If you told me that this was a made up story I would have believed it.

Just seen the previews looks crazy and yet interesting,kinda like tigers on broke back mountian type of deal.ill be watching it tonight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I need to watch this after love is blind finishes.

Back