There are a lot of moments that makes you go WTF. The actual singer of his songs is really good.

I watched this in about 2 days and so many time thought to myself wtf, crazy people out there. I really got a kick out of the songs hilarious.

I just heard about this today...and based on the comments I’m not sure I should or want to watch it.

if you ever wondered whether 6 people randomly selected at a WalMart can run a zoo, the answer is spectacularly no.

IMG_1909.JPGIMG_1910.JPG

Just finished.
Every one of these people should be locked up.

C86502ED-ABB9-4B9A-B0F7-595A4819FD75.jpeg
So many questions, like did he just happen to have this bomber jacket lying around and put it on after the accident?

I just heard about this today...and based on the comments I’m not sure I should or want to watch it.
Watched the first episode last night, it is disturbing, strangely captivating, not sure I want to keep watching but probably will. It exposes a different kind of crazy.

On another note Ozark season 3 just dropped, now that's just good entertainment, highly recommend.

it's like crack...one hit is all it takes. then you're hooked

The biggest trainwreck since Wild And Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. Carole definitely killed her husband, but all of them deserve to rot in jail.

Watched the first episode last night, it is disturbing, strangely captivating, not sure I want to keep watching but probably will. It exposes a different kind of crazy.

On another note Ozark season 3 just dropped, now that's just good entertainment, highly recommend.
OK, we watched episodes 2 and 3 last night, they dive deeper into the characters, past the disturbing part (for the most part), they are ALL villains, can't wait to watch more. I get the fascination with tigers, and big cats in general, they are probably the most amazing creatures on the planet, but damn, I would never visit one of these places. I'm sure there are legit sanctuary's, but this is more proof money is the root of all evil.

Man, you kind of assume this level of bat-**** crazy, white trash is a myth. It was a circus!

So I am probably in the minority but I don’t think she killed her husband. I think he disappeared, got the hell out of that looney bin and then she just made sure she had all the paperwork confirm she got all the money. Don‘t get me wrong, she’s just as crazy as the rest of them, but I think she did some white collar crimes, I don’t think she actually killed the husband.

So I am probably in the minority but I don’t think she killed her husband. I think he disappeared, got the hell out of that looney bin and then she just made sure she had all the paperwork confirm she got all the money. Don‘t get me wrong, she’s just as crazy as the rest of them, but I think she did some white collar crimes, I don’t think she actually killed the husband.

I’m on the fence, but might agree with you.
She is crazy as ****. I do think she does far more good than these other places, that are just as evil as puppy mills and breeders when thousands of beautiful dogs need homes.

I agree, her husband was known to squirrel away money etc. So I think he had prepped for this extensively. Him not having backup estate info and having the only copy with his secretary screwed his family over, but he can't exactly call out Carole if he's supposed to be dead. That said, she should be in for some hard jail time anyway due to forging legal documents and embezzlement, but I guess you can't really prove anything.

Also, Carole's shift from breeding and selling exotic animals, to pretending to be a sanctuary and trying to eliminate all competition is brilliant. Especially when she can blame all of that on her late husband. The trick would be, if she succeeds, and breeding tigers becomes illegal, how would she replenish her supply? As her animals are allegedly rescued from illegal owners etc.

Also, Carole's shift from breeding and selling exotic animals, to pretending to be a sanctuary and trying to eliminate all competition is brilliant. Especially when she can blame all of that on her late husband. The trick would be, if she succeeds, and breeding tigers becomes illegal, how would she replenish her supply? As her animals are allegedly rescued from illegal owners etc.

OH yeah, that VCR tape said all it needed to.
Complete nonsense.

OH yeah, that VCR tape said all it needed to.
Complete nonsense.
That dude riding his motorcycle's beard flowing in the wind was truly something to behold.

That is the beauty of it, she knows there will always be illegal traders. Meaning her supply never dries up. Read a little more online about her. She "rescued" some big cats from homes where the animals were big and healthy(not that big cats belong in anyone's possession) and contained them in wire crates and ultimately euthanizing at young ages. The past where she was laughing about the accusations weeks after his disappearance makes me believe she did something. That and the very specific comment of "the only way a tiger would eat a human would be to cover them in sardine oil."

The fact the will said death or disappearance is strange!

The fact the will said death or disappearance is strange!
I have little to no doubt that she destroyed the original will and created a new one.

Back