I have little to no doubt that she destroyed the original will and created a new one.

Me neither.
What I cant figure out though, is how on earth that “doc” Antle is still up and running and everything is fine. Dude wants to be David Koresh and is running a cult around large cats.

Me neither.
What I cant figure out though, is how on earth that “doc” Antle is still up and running and everything is fine. Dude wants to be David Koresh and is running a cult around large cats.
I couldn't get his website to work. I took my son to Myrtle Beach Alligator Adventure like 10 years ago. They had a tiger there. I remember them saying it was on loan from someone, I guess "Doc"!

I couldn't get his website to work. I took my son to Myrtle Beach Alligator Adventure like 10 years ago. They had a tiger there. I remember them saying it was on loan from someone, I guess "Doc"!

Every one of these places needs to be shut down.
I can’t for the life of me figure out why “zoos” can operate with no veterinary training.

IMG_9551.JPG

Have to laugh at this one. I grew up in small town OK, but this is nuts.

1585421079265.jpeg

Also, how long would it take to get my doctorate in mystical sciences?

Wife watched it last night and I stumbled in on the last few minutes. Good Lord what a train wreck. Saw the end music video and I couldn't stop laughing.

To tie it into golf... Welcome to the 2020 Masters Champions Dinner theme song.

Watched it today...and wow...

My observations and opinions include:

- Carole killed her husband. As JB pointed out, the VCR tape and diary entries gave some clues, but the wording of the will and the inclusion of "disappearance" is a dead give-away. While he may have squandered money, he has a tight-wad and I can't imagine he'd just leave all his money and disappear.

- All of these people involved are in it for the money, which obviously requires breeding them. I like how Carole swapped her business model in order to appear aligned with the conservation folks...

- The "Doc" dude runs a cult, and I was glad to see they compared it to Waco...because if this goes sour I have a feeling that is what it'll turn into, all out war.

- Joe's country music videos are gold...hahaha. Especially the one about Carole feeding her husband to the tigers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I watched one episode and while there is much to be said for WTF... I don't see anything too crazy just yet. Hopefully, someone dives off the deep end.

I watched episodes 2 and 3 last night. Making some headway. These people are definitely on the crazy side.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I never thought anything could top The Wild & Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, but this might have!!!😳
Dude, I watched that white trash trainwreck the other night after reading this comment. Unbelievable sh!t dude. The one that got me the most was that stupid broad that was literally doing drugs in her hospital room after giving birth and acting like a crushed soul when CPS wouldn't let her take the baby home. Dumbest group of people I have ever witnessed. Hopefully something on the planet cleanses that entire gene pool.

Dude, I watched that white trash trainwreck the other night after reading this comment. Unbelievable sh!t dude. The one that got me the most was that stupid broad that was literally doing drugs in her hospital room after giving birth and acting like a crushed soul when CPS wouldn't let her take the baby home. Dumbest group of people I have ever witnessed. Hopefully something on the planet cleanses that entire gene pool.
THEY TOOK THE BABY!!!

My kids talked me into watching the first two episodes last night. It is crazy on all sides. I have no doubt we will finish it today. It’s hard to not watch because it’s so hard to believe.

The internet remains undefeated!

IMG_1920.JPGIMG_1921.JPG

Last edited:
Just read Tiger King filed an 85million dollar lawsuit from pros ion.

Still holding out on watching!!!

1) No, the whole state isn’t like this. So please don’t perpetuate that ********. No matter how funny you think your joke you came up with is.

2) These are some of the most ****** up people on the whole planet.

3) Yes, I’ve been there. :oops:

We watched the first episode yesterday, and while it seems like an insane show, is there a decrease in animals in tight captivity content? I'm fascinated, but that aspect was uncomfortable to watch.

I agree with @JB that all of these places need to be shut down.

We watched the first episode yesterday, and while it seems like an insane show, is there a decrease in animals in tight captivity content? I'm fascinated, but that aspect was uncomfortable to watch.

I agree with @JB that all of these places need to be shut down.

No. Not at all.

Keep watching though, you only thought you’ve seen a trainwreck before.

Back