Yeah, you know some **** is gonna go down from here on

They went and got PiTA involved. Might be the only people crazier than Carol herself. It’s going to hit the fan.

Makes sense I think the two popular things got the best of people

72D3BF94-FD81-40ED-92CD-899958B45DF3.jpeg

It was an interesting read that the way of life in that area is what it is... I was disappointed in the ending, but there was some laughs along the way.

the last episode or two were pretty anticlimactic. as well as the documentarians did to showcase the insanity of the characters, they were crappy storytellers.

So many to choose from on this show.might surpass that cat.
964c2aa9573d4ccc3ebdd9b50c4e4925.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We just binged it in 2 nights. What a huge waste of time. Nothing but criminals and druggies. And the teeth....uugghh

I'm on episode six and feeling a bit of this haha - Every one of these people are bat **** nuts.

For those that have watched this is funny because you understand. For those that have not it should make you interested.

IMG_1984.JPG

My g/f and I finally finished Tiger King last night. We both thought it was pretty interesting, but are glad it’s finally over. Meth is a hell of a drug. lol

and apparently there is one more episode coming...

FB_IMG_1586786174411.jpg

I began to watch it a few weeks ago after reading all the hoopla. I didn't enjoy it at all and skimmed through some of the later episodes. I'm glad I didn't waste any of this "pandemic" free time watching it.

I watched the first two episodes last night. To me, I dont know, its nothing special. Im thinking its due to being stuck inside and its something different.

I saw the after show last night. An hour and a half I can never get back. The dude who starred on it is some guy who does a bunch of commericals.

Back