Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
This new documentary series “Tiger King” launched on Netflix a couple weeks ago, and since everyone is stuck inside, it has gone viral! Many THPers have watched it and are discussing it, so I thought it deserves its own thread.

As I said in another thread, it's the only doc I've ever watched that I wished every major player ended up in prison. Not a likeable character in the bunch. I'll admit it was a fascinating watch, though.

Everyone is a train wreck. Good TV, but an absolute train wreck.

I've been told numerous times to watch this. Needs to happen.
It’s unbelievable. Every episode it gets crazier and crazier!

As I said in another thread, it's the only doc I've ever watched that I wished every major player ended up in prison. Not a likeable character in the bunch. I'll admit it was a fascinating watch, though.
Who is the worst?

Just started episode 5. Has definitely been a wild ride already. Haha

Who is the worst?
I still think Carole is the worst overall, she's smart, conniving and has the money from certain occurrences in her life (no spoilers) to wreak havoc on her enemies. As far as Bat Sh*t crazy Joe Exotic takes the cake.

Who is the worst?
To be honest, from a personal standpoint, the broad down in Florida. I knew a lady that is so similar to her that it's uncanny. The way she talks, looks, EVERYTHING. She was a lying, cheating, worthless POS who stayed with a man that was convicted of molesting her daughters (yes both of them). She called her daughters liars and defended that MFer to the bitter end. He went to prison and she took him back when he was released. He was convicted of the same crime two years after his release and she continued to stand by his side. Now my bias (obviously) has a personal attachment but, yeah, I can't stand her.

91FB57FD-8452-47D1-9753-E43EF115454A.jpeg
This is a slice of goodness in a world gone mad... Watch Tiger King....

98162E51-4D18-4630-90AB-AA061F2591FA.jpeg
Carole is the Villain, can’t change my mind.

66E0ADC7-8311-47F5-80D5-32D7DDB7F954.jpeg

The most likeable person on Tiger King is the drug lord & murderer who dismembered someone and burned the pieces.... If that’s not reason enough to watch the show I don’t know what is?

I’m on episode two and I am so amazing and confused. What. The. ****. And why, Florida? Why is it always us?

I still think Carole is the worst overall, she's smart, conniving and has the money from certain occurrences in her life (no spoilers) to wreak havoc on her enemies. As far as Bat Sh*t crazy Joe Exotic takes the cake.
To be honest, from a personal standpoint, the broad down in Florida. I knew a lady that is so similar to her that it's uncanny. The way she talks, looks, EVERYTHING. She was a lying, cheating, worthless POS who stayed with a man that was convicted of molesting her daughters (yes both of them). She called her daughters liars and defended that MFer to the bitter end. He went to prison and she took him back when he was released. He was convicted of the same crime two years after his release and she continued to stand by his side. Now my bias (obviously) has a personal attachment but, yeah, I can't stand her.
Carole and it’s not close...
Hypocrite
Liar
Manipulator

She gives off a Hillary Clinton type of vibe...
Carole is probably the worst, but “Doc” Antle is up there! PhD in mystical arts my @ss! I googled his zoo since it is in MB. The site no longer works since he was raided 4 months ago!

I’m on episode two and I am so amazing and confused. What. The. ****. And why, Florida? Why is it always us?
To be fair....50% was Oklahoma!

2 episodes in and it's already an inbred hillbilly Trainwreck ... Can't wait to see what else happens

All these interviews, and not a single person thought “shoot, I’m gong to be on camera. Let me pick up my house a bit....”

Just finished watching that mess. Thre drug dealer is definitely the only one out of the bunch that I would trust.

2 episodes in and it's already an inbred hillbilly Trainwreck ... Can't wait to see what else happens
I never thought anything could top The Wild & Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, but this might have!!!😳

Y’all ever stay up at night wondering what happened to all those warehouse workers when Circuit City shut down?

Well let me tell you about a little place called Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park.

4 episodes in...... what a bunch of wackos! That Carole.... what a lying hypocritical b*tch. I sure would love to know what happened to her husband. What a crazy show and crazy people.

I just watched the first episode last night and I can't wait to keep going! What a group of cooky people.

Back