We watched the first episode yesterday, and while it seems like an insane show, is there a decrease in animals in tight captivity content? I'm fascinated, but that aspect was uncomfortable to watch.

I agree with @JB that all of these places need to be shut down.

I told Morgan the same thing. In my opinion, the first episode definitely has the most animal cruelty stuff in there. It continues in spots, but not like that. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it, but glad i did.

Finally decided to see what all the fuss was about. 3 episodes in. Very “meh”. Hope it gets better.

“Hey Carol it’s a voice from your past, get me the fu*k out from under the septic tank”
lol best part so far

If years of watching Investigation Discovery has taught me anything about murder, and it has, Don got meat grindered by Carole and fed to a tiger. No question about it. Also saw that the admitted gang banger, ho, Pepsi spokesperson and aggravated robbery committing Cardi B has vowed to free Joe Exotic so we got that to feel good about.

Finally decided to see what all the fuss was about. 3 episodes in. Very “meh”. Hope it gets better.
I’m about 6 or 7 episodes in and this is my opinion too

1) No, the whole state isn’t like this. So please don’t perpetuate that ********. No matter how funny you think your joke you came up with is.

2) These are some of the most ****** up people on the whole planet.

3) Yes, I’ve been there. :oops:
Do you have pictures? Grab anything from the giftshop???

Do you have pictures? Grab anything from the giftshop???
No pics. This was yeeeeears ago. I was a sophomore in college.

No pics. This was yeeeeears ago. I was a sophomore in college.
So prior to the release of Tiger King underwear?

I still go back to the same question. How are zoos allowed to operate with no veterinary assistance? It seems absolutely simple and yet its not done?

I still go back to the same question. How are zoos allowed to operate with no veterinary assistance? It seems absolutely simple and yet its not done?
Joe Exotic isn’t a vet? 😂
2C766451-10C1-4F48-83F3-8F6BB148FF4A.jpeg

Hahaha, way prior to the whole “Tiger King” thing

did the shop have the “I got pissed on by a tiger” shirts?

Just hope the Joe Exotic undies don't show up in The Marketplace.

I powered my way through all episodes. Interesting ending which I won’t spoil for others.

A condensed version for those who haven’t seen it yet!

Just finished it. Pretty disturbing.. The wife and I did the tiger thing in Myrtle a couple of years ago. It was a life time kind of experience, I will say that.

I powered my way through all episodes. Interesting ending which I won’t spoil for others.
Your initial sentence sums it up. It was brutal.

Finished today. Really reconsidering some friendships based on their unbridled enthusiasm over this.

Carole is a snake for sure. 3 episodes in and we know this already

24AE91C8-68D7-4B2C-9656-34C9B42C1854.jpeg

binged this last night. finished at 3am. no ragrats

Back