Tiger Woods 13 - Xbox 360 THP Club 2

Shot -3… got the crap beaten out of me on the last 5 holes. Was -7 thru 13… ended up dropping 4 strokes over 3 holes.

My thumb decided to tweak out and I shot a horrible +1. this game is hard.

It can be hard and the setting I have it on is definitely not beginner friendly when you make it to the greens. I will turn grids on next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can be hard and the setting I have it on is definitely not beginner friendly when you make it to the greens. I will turn grids on next time.

Thanks hyers… should help me go low! :)

Not having grids really only hurt me on a couple of holes tbh
I did have one par 5 where I holed out for an eagle from just off the green so that helps

Work in progress :) I am enjoying the club feature a lot. We will have to do some h2h when we have a few on for kicks. If I am on I am usually on Netflix/Tiger or NHL but feel free to add me.

Getting the hang of this game...Shot a nice -7 in the first round of the weekly tourney at Sawgrass.

I'm hoping to pick this up soon. Was a big fan of TW 2012

I just tore TPC Sawgrass apart in the weekly tourney. This game is fun!

You the one with a -14 in a round? Lol

Yeah, everything was dropping for me. Had two chip ins in that round I think...hehe.

How many daily tourneys are we planning each week?

However many is wanted

you may as well put one up each day imo. While not that many may participate at first if they're always being put up I think participation will grow. Plus I think if the deadline is past no one else can play anyways so no point in not changing it

Are you all playing with your own characters? My guy is not nearly developed enough to shoot low.

Tappin' on my Thunderbolt

Are you all playing with your own characters? My guy is not nearly developed enough to shoot low.

Tappin' on my Thunderbolt

I'm playing as my character, yes. I had a headstart though, since I was able to import some XP from playing TW12 into this years version. My stats are in the 60s and 70s.

Also using my own character, doesn't take long to get them up to speed.

Back