Tiger Woods 13 - Xbox 360 THP Club 2

I'm cool with it but if somebody isn't going to set up some club tournaments then is there really a point? I know we all can't play every single day, but I was excited that at least once a week I'd play a club tournement with fellow THPers

I should be able to get a tourney in at least once a week.

That was certainly what killed this club. Probably need to have more than one admin so that is if one is out of pocket a few days the club doesn't crash.
Absolutely! And I think we should all kinda agree on what attributes will be Off/On for the tournaments. It's really not that fun if somebody goes -25 per round. And I would also think not too fun if the HUD, caddie, blah, blah, blah is off and +32 wins. We need something in the middle.

I played a guy online where we had NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING on and it was NO FUN AT ALL. when you can't see how far you're pulling the putter back, it makes for a long round.

Agreed - multiple admins will work best.

Absolutely! And I think we should all kinda agree on what attributes will be Off/On for the tournaments. It's really not that fun if somebody goes -25 per round. And I would also think not too fun if the HUD, caddie, blah, blah, blah is off and +32 wins. We need something in the middle.

I played a guy online where we had NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING on and it was NO FUN AT ALL. when you can't see how far you're pulling the putter back, it makes for a long round.

I always leave the putting and swing meters off. After some practice it's producing generally realistic rounds. I did shoot back to back 60's but that seems to have been a rare feat, most of my rounds are E - 6 under.

I just signed up. Let's start a new thread for THP3

A petition sent, Castor Hades as gamertag.

Is this still good to join?

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Is this still good to join?

There hasn't been a tournament in weeks. We were supposed to start THP 3, but that didn't happen either.

That sucks. Looks like only the first group and the ps3 folks are playing

That sucks. Looks like only the first group and the ps3 folks are playing

Yeah no one ever signed up for the spinoff 3rd group. It's me and the guy who started it. No tourneys and no members. Ugh

If anyone wants to play, my gamer tag is stewgilligan. Look me up. I'm on as we speak.

Does anyone still play this?

Back