Tiger Woods 13 - Xbox 360 THP Club 2

Hyers

Reaction score
Handicap
I went ahead and made a Xbox 360 second club since the first is actively full.

Name: THP Club 2
Pass: paradise

I will be more than willing to pass on leadership to a member with more standing here than myself. I just saw a few people looking to join the first club and there were no spots available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hopefully I'll be picking up the game in the next week or so. Would love to join the second THP CC.

I wanted in the other one but it was full. I just signed up for this one.

Thanks!

I'm down for a game in the evenings if we set it up before hand. I'm on eastern time btw.

I noticed that the turney ended at 6am today?

Tappin' on my Thunderbolt

Also, my character currently has stats in the 30s and looks like a burn victim....

Yeah just haven't looked into it yet. Was waiting on some members and to see what difficulty they like. I usually play tour difficulty but I think most enjoy pro.

Well I'll be waiting with baited breath! I will get my butt royally kicked, but that's ok...

I actually looked.. seems the "tournaments" usually start at 6:00am eastern for EA and you can participate regardless of time as long as you are in the right time frame

Yeah just haven't looked into it yet. Was waiting on some members and to see what difficulty they like. I usually play tour difficulty but I think most enjoy pro.

I prefer tour as well. I turn the putt meter off, but leave the grid on.

Just joined the club. Looking forward to the tourneys!

Time to pick this up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'd love to join the second club, my gamer tag is Two for Hooking see you all on there!

My gamer tag is my previous THP username nndosi. Can't wait to start the tourneys.

I finally picked this up today. I should get on tonight and join the THP club. GT is pudd07

Went -2 in the daily.. Tough with no grid.

I just went -10 on daily tournament. I somehow missed the no grid option when making them. If people prefer I will make sure I turn it on next time.

I was -8

a couple of bad bogies and 3 putts really hurt my score. took some time to get used to the tougher settings

Joined! Gamer tag aquagore840. Ready to play some real (fake) golf! Lol

Back