Tiger Woods, 2020 US Open, make or miss cut?

Will Tiger make or miss the cut at the US Open?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*Range Rat

Chop since 1977
Reaction score
Handicap
poor skill
What do y'all think? It's one or the other, barring an unlikely WD or DQ. Pick your poison.

Edit - as of Tiger's 1st round tee off, 65 had voted (35 makes & 30 misses). We'll see; thanks for voting.

Last edited:
I’m hopeful he makes the cut. He was out early grinding this morning on the range!

He will miss. Probably badly.

I doubt he makes the cut.

I just don't see it happening. I would love to be wrong though! Love watching Cat on weekends

he'll make it and probably win..

Miss.

Lamkin putter grip. He is searching right now. ;)
He's a year younger than me the poor guy.

He will make the cut.

I hate to vote that way but I don't see him making the cut.:(

I think he makes the cut, but will be well back in the pack through the weekend. Unfortunately if I'm right, we will all have to suffer through nonstop coverage of him throughout the weekend, taking away from the guys that are actually contending.

But then again,
tenor.gif

He makes the cut and hopefully is up there on Sunday afternoon

He will get it in the fairway with the 3 iron and then hit 4-5-6 irons into these big greens.

i gotta vote no :(

He will make the cut on the number and be irrelevant all weekend. However, the announcers will be updating every hole and saying he really needs to turn it on because he is not out of it yet.

While I would like him to make the cut and finish high in the field, I just don't see it happening.

He's still an amazing iron player so if he hits it in the fairway I think not only will he make the cut but he will be in contention on Sunday, thus I am solidly in the "he makes it" camp.

He will miss. Probably badly.
I'm in this camp ^^^^^^^^^^^^ His driver won't keep him in play & the rough will tear him up

MC

I think Tiger makes the cut and hopefully makes a run. This course is going to eat everyone alive, I think experience and mental game will count for a lot this week. If he can putt decently who knows how high he can finish.

he'll make it and probably win..
I'll take that action. No ill will towards Tiger, but I do not see this happening remotely.

Seems like a miss.

Back