NEWS Tiger Woods and Son to Play PNC Championship

The other 19 teams upon hearing that Tiger/Son will be playing

ddc32342737010528fe75db8febf9d55.gif

More like this

Nothing against the Woods Father and Son team, but the media will only show the Woods Group. They Love them some Tiger!

I usually watch some of this anyway but now I'll watch more just to see Charlie's swing

TDub and CDub. It will be great to see him showcase his game. It is also a lot of fun to see Little John Daly.

Really looking forward to this one. Tiger is so proud of those two kids. Our last R&D testing with him last year all he wanted to do was talk about Sam playing soccer and Charlie just getting majorly into golf. It was certainly cool, as a father myself, hearing Tiger gush over his kids.
He even left us mid fairway because he had to go to something of Sam’s at the school. He was like, ok I’m done guys, it’s 2:45 and I got to get up to the school at 3! 😆

I'm pretty excited to watch this one! Charlie is smooth as glass with his swing, but more importantly, I'm looking forward to seeing two Woods generations out there having fun and competing together.

I can’t imagine the pressure a son or daughter must have when they play the same sport as their parents who were not only good, but a legend in that sport.

We can talk about many families and siblings that have overcome the pressure and excelled or even had a better career (Peyton Manning), but the excitement the world has over Charlie and Lebron James Jr has to be on another stratosphere.

I know I will be tuning in just to see Charlie’s swing and what the 11 year old can do. I bet the ratings are thru the roof. They could even be better then the Masters that first round.
This is why I never had kids. I just couldn't stand the thought of a little me in my shadow knowing it would never be able to escape the enormity of my legend. That would just be a tremendous burden, and I can't in good conscience put someone through that kid of life-long torture.

Back