Tiger Woods announces new sponsor: MusclePharm

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
This is cool news to me because I work in the fitness industry and deal with MusclePharm a lot. They have great products and they deal with a lot of great athletes, not to mention the one and only Arnold Schwarzenegger. It will be interesting to see what kind of products he endorses for MusclePharm.

The amino prices better not get relabeled and all of a sudden go up in price or I'm gonna be mad as hell.

I know nothing about this company or product. Bradd can you enlighten me on it?

Don't worry Michael I've got a huge stock of them so if prices go up I'll set a few aside for ya :thumb:

I know nothing about this company or product. Bradd can you enlighten me on it?

Absolutely! They are currently one of the largest sports supplement companies in the world. They just exploded onto the scene a couple years ago and received awards for best new products in just about every category in their first year. They don't try to sell nearly illegal prohormones like many other companies are trying to do out there. They target athletes and stick to the main muscle-building products like protein, amino acids, creatine, etc. They stick to the core products that should be used by most athletes. There is nothing in their products that would set off any kind of positive drug test which cant be said about too many product companies any more.

If you look at the list of their athletes on their website they do have some pro bodybuilders that endorse their products, but also many professional athletes. You will see guys like Collin Kaepernick, LaRon Landry, and Eric Decker. Most of all they have the greatest bodybuilder of all time, Arnold Schwarzenegger, with his own product line. This is the first company Arnold believed enough in that he was willing to combine efforts for his own product line.

I have been using assault for the past couple weeks and aside from an unhappy stomach if I don't eat a little first...I like it. I can actually stand the taste as opposed to the no xplode I still have a full tub of.

I have been using gold standard protein and love it, I have never heard of this company, I might need to give them a gander on my next 5lb order though.

Also to add to this story and i think this is even bigger than just having them a regular sponser like rolex or something. They are sponsering his BAG. So no more FUSE bag for Tiger it seems. Interested to see what it looks like.

I have been using gold standard protein and love it, I have never heard of this company, I might need to give them a gander on my next 5lb order though.

Stick with the Gold Standard if it is for post-workout. Whey protein will digest faster and get absorbed into the muscles the fastest. MusclePharm makes a protein called Combat, which is a time-released protein. It has a variety of proteins so that it slowly digests and enters the muscles over a period of 8 hours. Too much whey means your body gets rid of extra protein it cannot digest quickly enough, but a timing-based protein will make sure more gets absorbed, and I would say the Combat protein is best as a meal replacement or at night time. Combat is also rated as the best tasting protein powder also, they have some GREAT flavors available.

Stick with the Gold Standard if it is for post-workout. Whey protein will digest faster and get absorbed into the muscles the fastest. MusclePharm makes a protein called Combat, which is a time-released protein. It has a variety of proteins so that it slowly digests and enters the muscles over a period of 8 hours. Too much whey means your body gets rid of extra protein it cannot digest quickly enough, but a timing-based protein will make sure more gets absorbed, and I would say the Combat protein is best as a meal replacement or at night time. Combat is also rated as the best tasting protein powder also, they have some GREAT flavors available.

Perfect I make myself a shake after each workout (4x a week. ) I didnt think it was nessasary to digest when not working out so I dont drink one on rest days.

Back