Oh man....Hope he's OK.

Car looked to be in tough shape.

He covered quite a bit of road and crossed center. Pretty severe. Suggested that he may not have been normal or able to slow down for whatever reason

i assumed he was headed the other direction.

I can’t believe it. Hopefully he lives. I’m available to be his driver once he makes it out.

It makes me sick to think about. So many ramifications...

I wish him a speedy recovery. And I wish he won't be beatified on the Golf channel for the next week... again.

Going straight to surgery is not a good sign. I am guessing broken legs. Depending upon how broken mixed with possibly re-injuring his back and he could have a long painful healing process.

Jaws of life can be used for anything. In that photo, it sure looks way easier to just cut stuff out of the way than try and get the vehicle upright again. Let's hope the injuries aren't life threatening. Broken stuff can heal.
Plus if he's injured getting the vehicle upright again would likely be less safe for him.

Sirius XM reports he is being treated for "moderate to critical injuries" (per LAFD/CNN) including "multiple leg injuries" (per agent.) ESPN source says injuries are "not life-threatening"per local police source.

Many times, there is no correlation between how the vehicle looks and how the occupant fared.

Going straight to surgery is not a good sign. I am guessing broken legs. Depending upon how broken mixed with possibly re-injuring his back and he could have a long painful healing process.
I said the same thing. Extrication plus straight to surgery indicates an immediate issue needed for surgery as in a compound fracture or something

He covered quite a bit of road and crossed center. Pretty severe. Suggested that he may not have been normal or able to slow down for whatever reason

Looks like he was heading northeast and caught the median? I measured about 275 feet from that point in the median to about where the car ended up. Would have been flying.

Damn, that's terrible. Hoping he can at least come out of this with the ability to still be a dad. Feel for those kids right now.

That's a long ways.

So. He either blacked out for whatever reason. Had a stroke. Had a heart attack. Something prevented him from being able to slow down.

That's a long ways.

So. He either blacked out for whatever reason. Had a stroke. Had a heart attack. Something prevented him from being able to slow down.

I am listening to KTLA live reporting. They reported that two people got out to help, and they themselves were struck by another vehicle. Not seriously injured. Sounds like it may have been foggy through there. Also, no street lights there.

Be interesting how this plays out for Genesis, the car brand.

Wow - that video is crazy to see thought... wonder what he hit as the front end is heavily damaged and accordian...

That's a long ways.

Having had a mini stroke or a TIA while driving I know it's doable.

Wow I hope everyone is ok scary stuff

Looks like he was heading northeast and caught the median? I measured about 275 feet from that point in the median to about where the car ended up. Would have been flying.
Looking like over 350 feet from the median to the end position of the car. Crazy.

when you end up going over
275 feet from the median, that in itself is not a good sign

Not good. Especially after looking completely blitzed in his interview..

He looked tired, maybe had a cold. His words weren’t slurred and he was perfectly coherent so not sure why folks are characterizing it this way.

Back