He looked tired, maybe had a cold. His words weren’t slurred and he was perfectly coherent so not sure why folks are characterizing it this way.

I am not saying he was drunk. I am thinking reaction to pain killers. This is terrible..

This is bad news Jack. I hate to see this for Tiger, and his family.

Prayers for him and his family! Everything else is secondary now.

Reports of compound fractures in one or both legs.....good god

I'm no Tiger fan but firstly, hope he is ok and secondly, not sure all the armchair experts adding their 2 cents is helpful.

Wishing him a good outcome, rest, and recovery. The rest can be sorted later, and if any of it takes a good fight, I believe he has that in him.

That section of road is downhill. Almost 30 feet downhill from hitting the median down to where the car ended up. Could easily see speed getting excessive.

Hoping for the best outcome for Tiger.

I'm no Tiger fan but firstly, hope he is ok and secondly, not sure all the armchair experts adding their 2 cents is helpful.
This is an Internet forum where people discuss golf related news... 🤷‍♂️

This absolutely blows, just horrible.

Please....🙏

Damn. Just damn.

Thoughts of my crash pop into my head and I’m having a hard time.

Small speck of bark.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅

Then he shouldn't have been driving if he was on meds that could impair his ability to drive. Maybe one of his tires had a blowout? We really know next to nothing.

Till we know the reason we are all guessing.. I hope it is something simple like fog..

This is an Internet forum where people discuss golf related news... 🤷‍♂️

Saying it's awful and wishing him well is one thing, mini stroke, blackout and excessive speed is another. When it comes out what actually happened, that's the time to discuss it.

Then he shouldn't have been driving if he was on meds that could impair his ability to drive. Maybe one of his tires had a blowout? We really know next to nothing.

I like the lets not speculate. Details will come out, for now I’ll just pray that he makes it.

Saying it's awful and wishing him well is one thing, mini stroke, blackout and excessive speed is another. When it comes out what actually happened, that's the time to discuss it.
I pointed out a situation that happened to me to illustrate that it could be a number of things. Not looking to find fault in Tiger. In fact I am praying for the same thing you are. A successful outcome.

also saying no jaws of life.... MEDIA Today is crap!
Just because the injuries are not life threatening does not mean that authorities did not use the jaws of life to extricate him. Anytime somebody is trapped in a vehicle because the vehicle is crushed and doors cannot be opened, the authorities will use the jaws of life to cut open the metal and allow the person to be pulled out. For those who have not seen it, the jaw of life are essentially a big saw that cuts an opening through the crushed metal exterior of the car.

Nobody is forced to participate and while I won't speculate, an open golf forum is here to share thoughts.

3:28 p.m. ET: The Los Angeles Times reports that it's believed that Woods was traveling at a "high rate of speed" before crossing a divider, causing the vehicle to flip several times before coming to a halt, per law enforcement officials. The road that was traveled is considered curvy and steep.

Back