Tiger Woods New Putter?

To see that in Tiger’s hands is almost shocking to me. I mean, he is so traditional.

So do you think it gives merit to the design/concept if he actually puts one in play?

So do you think it gives merit to the design/concept if he actually puts one in play?

Not at all. Tiger plays equipment that simply would never work for almost any amateur player. I simply find it interesting whenever he tries something that is not a traditional profile.

Not at all. Tiger plays equipment that simply would never work for almost any amateur player. I simply find it interesting whenever he tries something that is not a traditional profile.

I agree with what you say about equipment. But putter is one that for the most part anyone can play right? For me if he were to move to this, then there has to be something to it because hes said for a long time that he won't make a change unless something is better.

I agree with what you say about equipment. But putter is one that for the most part anyone can play right? For me if he were to move to this, then there has to be something to it because hes said for a long time that he won't make a change unless something is better.

Good points. However, I don’t feel I am good enough with a putter to use a blade. I have wanted to, but every time I try one, I make fewer putts. Also, did Tiger switch to the Ardmore (or whatever that 7 shape is called) last year because he thought it was better or was he searching?

Interesting thoughts...

Good points. However, I don’t feel I am good enough with a putter to use a blade. I have wanted to, but every time I try one, I make fewer putts. Also, did Tiger switch to the Ardmore (or whatever that 7 shape is called) last year because he thought it was better or was he searching?

Interesting thoughts...

Ardmore 3. We he made that switch he talked about the better stability and the way the insert got the ball rolling quicker and easier to stay on line. Call me crazy, Im one that thinks he should have stayed with it.

Actually saw this exact design on a pre Cameron title isn’t the other day in a used club store. I think it was called dead center or something like that. Pretty ugly lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

020143a18b31f66cb2e710235c2dc421.jpg

This one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the golfer who loves his sailboat?
Ha... was checking the comments to see if anyone saw the same thing.

Absolutely looks like a sailboat. The "Regatta?"

Hmmm.

No real tease. More saddened.
Is it because TaylorMade is actually going to come out with this? That might make me sad.

It’s a Taylormade design according to twitter. Fugly beyond words but if Tiger put that in play people would be flocking to stores to buy one, lol!

ummm....no.

Would that be a teepee neck? Wtf??

I was digging into his past putters through the years, and I agree he has always said that. But my curiosity is why would he switch to the Method if it was better only to switch back the day Nike left hard goods?

more like a Bermuda triangle........

Back