Tiger Woods New Putter?

Not a fan of the shape....wow. Wonder if he'll stick with it.

It’s an ugly looking putter. So, what’s the benefit to having the neck like that? Is it weight toward the heel help something for him?

Now keep in mind, I know nothing about this putter.
If I was going to wager on the marketing, it would be something along the lines of connected mass offers more stability through the stroke, which leads to more consistency through impact for a more true roll of the golf ball. Stability bridge, or whatever this one will be called will counter act against heavier heads without the need to change the feel of the shaft.

Or something along those lines.

Coming from me as I've been told by quite a few I have the ugliest putter around, Im gonna give this one a firm no from the view of it, but who knows the ugly duckling may surprise a few. It does kind of look like the Perkins version of putters though.

• Haha
Reactions: JB

Did he also leave his supermodel girlfriend and start dating Rosie O’Donnell?

Yuck. Wonder if he sticks with it.

That's just plain gross. Bad Tiger.

Huh. If that putter was the one he used in the skins match, maybe its entire purpose was to psych opponents. o_O Beyond that, I suppose there could be some specific purpose to the design. I don't know what it is. I could make stuff up.

I always love what Tiger putter tinkers do to people.

And if he plays this in a meaningful event it will break minds.

Uuuuummmmno.

Oh my, that's hideous. But I'm not that good looking and my wife keeps me in the bag... if it works...

Its obvious to me what is going on here. Tiger is part of the Illuminati.

EHX8C4_WsAERUea.jpg

Hahaha - lots of negative comments; but if he wins Augusta putting lights out with that thing, I know it'll be in a lot of THPer bags before Spring is over (including mine)!

That is one odd looking putter

Not a look I’m drawn to at all... But the good news is that if he’s up a creek without a paddle, at least he’ll have that thing.

Hahaha - lots of negative comments; but if he wins Augusta putting lights out with that thing, I know it'll be in a lot of THPer bags before Spring is over (including mine)!

He just won Augusta with a legendary putter

Maybe that extra metal works like a Seemore... you don’t want to see it at address or in your stroke.

Or at any other time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the golfer who loves his sailboat?

To see that in Tiger’s hands is almost shocking to me. I mean, he is so traditional.

Back