The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

Absolutely in on this! Great news and hopefully the timing of the info is just a coincidence lol

And I’m sure it’d be just like that in a 2 v 2 matchup. :rolleyes:

I doubt Tiger or Phil would want to be partnered with Timberlake, he's just too slow of a player. Another poseur is Jordan Spieth's regular partner, country singer Jake Owen, extremely slow player.

I doubt Tiger or Phil would want to be partnered with Timberlake, he's just too slow of a player. Another poseur is Jordan Spieth's regular partner, country singer Jake Owen, extremely slow player.
Lmao, oooooooookaaaaaayyyyyyyy :rolleyes:

Wondering if this is the equivalent of Sports Illustrated Sidd Finch? :unsure:

I'm all in, this would be a fun one to watch.

The QBs could make it more annoying but I'd still tune in.

This is exciting and I cannot wait to watch. I don't understand the hate on watching the QB's play. From what I understand they are decent players and I think they will bring great entertainment to it.

Please for the love of God, not Tony Romo. I just can't stand him for some reason. I don't know why and don't care. I just don't like him
I didn't like Romo as a QB, but love him as an announcer and like his personality - he's a funny guy who doesn't take himself too seriously.

Peyton is a riot, he would be a lot of fun. Brady is intense and competitive, but we've seen more and more from his Twitter feed that he actually has a sense of humor and a decent troll game. Phil - everybody knows how much of a trash talker he is, and funny also. Tiger would kind of be the odd man out, as I've never really seen that side of him. He always seems to act like a big richard.

This could be a fun watch!

im pumped for this!!!

I think a couple people in this thread are on to something. Get four more pros and add Whalberg, Timberlake, Jordan, and Curry. I think it would actually be a good event to watch.

I think a couple people in this thread are on to something. Get four more pros and add Whalberg, Timberlake, Jordan, and Curry. I think it would actually be a good event to watch.
If we're talking pure entertainment value, Charles Barkley has to be in on this. :ROFLMAO:

Barkley and Shaq as commentators.
I want to see Barkley swinging the club, he's one of the few people in the world who make me feel good about my swing. I could live with Shaq as a commentator, but I really want to see Kevin Kisner as the color analyst.

I don't understand the hate on watching the QB's play. .

Amateur play can be seen at any local municipal course, no need to televise it.
Tour pros strike sensational shots which are worth watching.

I'm okay with playing with two celebs I guess, especially if they're decent players.

I think a pro foursome game of wolf/hammer would have been a bit more interesting though...

Really hope they include the shot clock with this event. Would be a perfect time for rules officials to drop slow play penalties.

Amateur play can be seen at any local municipal course, no need to televise it.
Tour pros strike sensational shots which are worth watching.

I think there is a big difference between watching someone at the local muni vs the two greatest QB's of this generation play. Sure the swing and play may look the same. But this is ultimately about entertainment value and I would be much more entertained watching the QB's play vs the weekend golfer at the muni.

I think there is a big difference between watching someone at the local muni vs the two greatest QB's of this generation play. Sure the swing and play may look the same. But this is ultimately about entertainment value and I would be much more entertained watching the QB's play vs the weekend golfer at the muni.

I guess it's a personal choice. I've been to lots of Pro Ams and do not like watching the amateurs play, too many bad shots.
On this thread , a couple of times I've posed the question "do you want to see Tiger or Phil throw a football"? To me that's the same thing as watching football players on a golf course. I don't want to see Tiger or Phil throw a football but maybe some people do. To each his/her own.

I don't know about Payton or Brady but I would bring in Tony Romo ( a guy that can play.)

I don't know about Payton or Brady but I would bring in Tony Romo ( a guy that can play.)

That one is sure to ruffle some feathers. Better you than me.

I like Tiger, Phil and Peyton so I guess its a win - TB shank a few please.

Not a done deal yet...at some point this madness has got to end.

Should definitely be Tiger and TB vs Phil and Peyton though. GOAT's vs Great's

Back