Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012: The Masters

Spaceman_Spiff

Reaction score
Firestone CO, north of Denver about 20 mins
Handicap
AWESOME! I still haven't made it through the Tour on 2011. Thanks for the link!

Good find, I'm in on this one for sure!!

Thanks, the game is going to be epic.

I'm hoping in some shape or form it helps me with my course management(the caddy system should help)

Really looking forward to this.

I got 07 at gamestop for lke $5. An upgrade maybe?

I've got this pre-ordered so I'm not too worried about winning one...but I am just SUPER excited for this game this year now that it has Augusta National in it! Can't wait to create my Gameface character and play it! My gamertag on Ps3 is Gymrat07, I'm accepting all challengers!

I've got this pre-ordered so I'm not too worried about winning one...but I am just SUPER excited for this game this year now that it has Augusta National in it! Can't wait to create my Gameface character and play it! My gamertag on Ps3 is Gymrat07, I'm accepting all challengers!

I'm thinking I'm gonna give in and buy this one myself. We (my wife and 3 kids) own a PS3, one of the originals. I convinced my wife it was the best BluRay player on the market because its upgradeable and all that good stuff (which it truly is all that) and that I wouldn't use it for games. In 3 years I've purchased one game, Gran Turismo. My first PS experience was Gran Turismo so I had to have it. I've been pretty good since then but like I said I might cave by purchasing this, and the PS MOVE gear too.

Whats anyone's take on the MOVE gear and PS3 Golf Games?

Sweet. Thanks for the link I'm a huge Xbox fan and a huge golf fan so this is perfect haha.

I'll definitely get this for the Wii. I usually get this and Madden every other year, works out perfectly!

I preordered it also. PS3 gamertag Fairway2Green. I'm always up for some competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fairway I'll be adding you next time I'm on, Deepballssss is the PS3 name. I'm up for competition, friendly kind I hope. I'm hoping to have the game tuesday.

I'm tempted to get it for Wii, but I know I'd probably not get to play it as much as I'd want and it would mostly just sit there, so maybe I'll wait for fall when it will be $20 on clearance instead. Easier to justify a game collecting dust at $20 than $50. :)

What I do when a new edition of a game comes out, I will go to Gamestop or a similar store and trade in the past years title to use towards the purchase of the new one. usually can get at least $10 for the last years game. Plus is you add in a few games that you have and don't play anymore it can cut down the cost considerably.

I preordered as well. Can't wait. Getting it for xbox360, gamertag jlukes

Fairway I'll be adding you next time I'm on, Deepballssss is the PS3 name. I'm up for competition, friendly kind I hope. I'm hoping to have the game tuesday.

Friendly for sure. I don't know when I'll have it. I think they call me or something. I've never preordered a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You preordered? At gamestop I'll assume? All that means is that on tuesday they'll call you to let you know you can come pick up the game but you don't have to. There will be a code on the receipt I believe letting you have the extra course that I believe is Turnberry. I'll be getting the collectors edition for the extra courses.

For anyone who cares. The extra 5 courses are listed here in these forums just scroll down and you'll see the 5 in the collectors edition, and below that all the upcoming courses for DLC.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5446198.page

and

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/225/4605577.page#12711640

You preordered? At gamestop I'll assume? All that means is that on tuesday they'll call you to let you know you can come pick up the game but you don't have to. There will be a code on the receipt I believe letting you have the extra course that I believe is Turnberry. I'll be getting the collectors edition for the extra courses.

I thought I saw that if you preordered on amazon that you'd get some unlock code for a nifty putter that helps on all sorts of putts? Anyone check Amazon? Anyone else see that?

And I also thought I read if you preordered on amazon, that you'd actually get it shipped so that it arrived on the day of release if you're Prime member...

I thought I saw that if you preordered on amazon that you'd get some unlock code for a nifty putter that helps on all sorts of putts? Anyone check Amazon? Anyone else see that?

And I also thought I read if you preordered on amazon, that you'd actually get it shipped so that it arrived on the day of release if you're Prime member...

You would be correct for both things you asked, just checked, you can get free release date shipping. I have no classes tuesday so I'll just wake up whenever and then run out and get it so I won't be buying from amazon. Gamestop is doing a special for 360 users as well. I believe if preordered from them for 360 you get bethpaige black(spelling?)

Haha, I could have used this over the winter...

I pre-ordered this a little more than two months ago from amazon. I can't wait! XBOX gamertag: JRoss2012

Just entered to win the game, hanks! Can't wait to play Augusta National :)

thanks dude!

Thanks for the link my friend!

Back