Tiger Woods Wins Number 82

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Zozo was a success despite a weather delay or two, and Tiger ties Sneed.

Honestly crazy to think about it. 82 is a lot of wins! Definitely one of the greats!!!

He looked really good off of the tee the last couple of days. If he stays that consistent he will have a significant year.

The youngsters better watch out.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The way he looked, he’s far from done.

Definitely an amazing achievement.

for those who don’t think he is the goat, what more does he have to do?

Tiger sure looks like his game is dialed in. If he can win another major in 2020 he’ll join Nicklaus, Trevino, and Hale Irwin as the only golfers age 44 or older that have won a major in the last 50 years. My bet is he gets another major or two.

GOAT

Love it I am glad to see him win. That record will be his only in the near future.

He’s looking really good- this could be a very good year for him.

Many media reporters are astonished Tiger won, like he didn't do it 81 times before. Haha. Yet those same media mouths are the first to claim that the young gun who we will never hear from again is the next "great."

Amazing victory and his career (touch wood) is far from over. Who would have thought this (#82) was possible 2 years ago.

Great

Great play, the big cat really put on a great clinic this week . 82 wins wow, remarkable. Excited to see how many he ends up with

Tiger's swing is looking really good. This is a win against a quality field.
82+ wins is insane in the modern era but there's definitely a few more Wins in his career.

for those who don’t think he is the goat, what more does he have to do?
I understand the argument but I believe even he has said it’s about the majors.

Last edited:
I understand the argument but I believe even he has said it’s aboutbthe majors.
I agree with Tiger. If Sam Snead had 15 majors, I'd still consider Jack as the GOAT.

Rooting for Tiger to take the crown, though.

Amazing achievement and hopefully a sign of things to come in 2020.

Tiger winning number 82 against a very strong field in today's PGA is simply amazing. Golf is just so much better when Tiger is playing at the top of his game.

Party pooper.

haha I am well documented on my thoughts on tiger, so I have no problem being the tiger party pooper. I will say though, I like him more in his recent years as he does seem to have been mightily grounded and humbled by his back issues. I am much more on board with a tiger comeback than I was when he was dominating. Especially with me being someone who battles back and nerve issues.

he may in fact keep this up, but I definitely noticed him wincing and grabbing his back/stretching his leg before the interviews he gave, and I know from experience similar pain he’s trying to get through. He looked good out there, but far from 100%.

Tiger winning number 82 against a very strong field in today's PGA is simply amazing. Golf is just so much better when Tiger is playing at the top of his game.

Better is a subjective term. It definitely means that more people will watch. Which is kind of interesting because many here on THP recently stated that they have no interest in the PGA tour during this fall part of the wraparound season.

Back