Tim Tebow: Are you fan or foe?

Tim Tebow: Are you fan or foe?

• fan

Votes: 84 81.6%
  • foe

Votes: 19 18.4%

• Total voters
Not really a fan I guess. I'm not really the starstruck kind of guy. Not really a foe either. I find it hard to dislike people I don't know.

Fan, gotta feel for a guy that does nothing but win and plays with some passion; when everyone included the people who drafted him tell him he will never amount to squat.....

I will openly admit that I am not a Broncos fan but I am a Tebow fan. I respect him and just want to see him succeed. I love his faith (we share the same beliefs) and I am proud that he is so passionate about them.

Ditto, word for word.

6 and 1 as a starter. He has brought the Broncos a winning record. I hear there is MVP talk in Denver already. Not sure I would go that far, but it has been a really cool story. I want to see him succeed, as long as he is not playing against the Cowboys, I will root for him...

Playing Dallas is the only time I'd root against him as well. But he can put up a nice game still. Lol

As you can see I'm a huge Broncos fan and think he's doing a good job but dont think he is a long term solution for Denver. He did pass the ball well last get but I don't think that will be a norm. His feet help him throw because they think run first with Tebow.

Tapaway!

Foe. I cant stand Tebow. He really isnt THAT good (look at his stats before you tell me Im wrong) and I cant stand his holier than thou attitude.

Foe. I cant stand Tebow. He really isnt THAT good (look at his stats before you tell me Im wrong) and I cant stand his holier than thou attitude.

His record says he's good. And his number's aren't that bad. He takes care of the ball and moves it donw the field.

He isn't holier than thou. I have never heard him preach his beliefs. He is open about them, but doesn't seem to push them.

What stats arent good?
Certainly not his record.
Certainly not his turnovers
Certainly not his total yards.
Please explain what is not good?

What is his holier than thou attitude? Where has he ever pushed his beliefs, preached them, or come across that way?

What stats arent good?
Certainly not his record.
Certainly not his turnovers
Certainly not his total yards.
Please explain what is not good?

What is his holier than thou attitude? Where has he ever pushed his beliefs, preached them, or come across that way?

I don't necesarily agree that he pushes his beliefs, but he uses the word God a terrible amount. Not forcing, but too much for some people. It can make some uncomfortable.

I don't necesarily agree that he pushes his beliefs, but he uses the word God a terrible amount. Not forcing, but too much for some people. It can make some uncomfortable.

That's other people's problem. Not Tebow's.

That's other people's problem. Not Tebow's.

Yes, and that is why they voice their problem, is it not? Just about any qualm somebody has with an athlete or anybody is their problem, not the athlete's. That's just the only reason I can think of for people saying that he's forces his beliefs. I don't agree, but I could see how/why people think that.

Is there a terrible amount? Im not religious and dont share the same religion as him, but I have to say, have you heard any athletes over the last few years? I would say more than half the athletes praise God or some sort in just about every interview given. Does anybody remember Tiger Woods finding religion during his "forgiveness" speech? Or Mike Vick praising the lord for a second chance? Should athletes only praise their lord after screwing up?

Is there a terrible amount? Im not religious and dont share the same religion as him, but I have to say, have you heard any athletes over the last few years? I would say more than half the athletes praise God or some sort in just about every interview given. Does anybody remember Tiger Woods finding religion during his "forgiveness" speech? Or Mike Vick praising the lord for a second chance? Should athletes only praise their lord after screwing up?

God told Reggie White to sign with the Packers.

I don't agree with those people, I was just guessing. I don't mind it but he talks about God a lot it seems . Maybe it just seems that way because he is who he is. I don't know. I don'y pay too much attention to him.

Yes, and that is why they voice their problem, is it not? Just about any qualm somebody has with an athlete or anybody is their problem, not the athlete's. That's just the only reason I can think of for people saying that he's forces his beliefs. I don't agree, but I could see how/why people think that.

I can also see how people would think that. Hopefully those people can see how I think they're idiotic.

I can also see how people would think that. Hopefully those people can see how I think they're idiotic.

I doubt they will. But it's worth a shot. I think people need to stop complaining.

Love the guy. He is everything that is right with sports.

To some it might seem like he talks about his faith all the time and to be honest i think he does. But I am glad that he does because it is truly what he believes. I loved what he said in an interview...
"If you're married and you have a wife and you really love your wife, is it good enough to only say to your wife 'I love her' the day you get married? Or should you tell her every single day when you wake up and every opportunity? That's how I feel about my relationship with Jesus Christ."

People talk about the things they love and the things they are interested in. THPer's love golf, so we talk about it. Not really comparable but you get the point. We are always open with the things we aren't ashamed about. Typically people in the lime light love other things more so that's what comes out in their everyday lives. That's why they thank God after they have skrewed up, because in that moment, God is very important to them. Tebow recognizes that everyday is a gift from the Lord and an opportunity to praise him.

Glad to see that he was given a chance to play and he is doing well.

What the ........?

tim_tebow_is_tattooed_as_a_centaur_on_this_gentlemans_arm.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...ed-as-a-centaur-on-this-gentl?urn=nfl-wp13419

That's more than weird enough for me. Weird enough tattooing Tebow on yourself, but to make him a centaur? Odd fantasy or something. Whatever floats his boat.

Possibly because Tebow plays for the Broncos. A bronco is a horse.

Kevin

I am a fan.

Back