Time for a shout out.......

And this is why I'm hoping i get chosen for the second dream foursome.... I chose you to come along haha. Would love to meet you and get to know you more than liking a bunch of your posts :)

And this is why I'm hoping i get chosen for the second dream foursome.... I chose you to come along haha. Would love to meet you and get to know you more than liking a bunch of your posts :)

Awesome post! Golf can be a frustrating game but with the right mindset, it is a wonderful game. Hopefully the scores come for you my man!

Last edited:
Awesome post! Golf can be a frustrating game but with the right mindset, it is a wonderful game. Hopefully the scores come for you may man!
@robrandalgz is a good golfer. Full stop. He’s all passion for the sport.

Proud he’s my captain for Team AZ THP Vs. Texas THP!

Awesome post! Golf can be a frustrating game but with the right mindset, it is a wonderful game. Hopefully the scores come for you my man!
Thank you so much, my friend.

Finding it interesting to continue to grind on the game without grinding myself into a negative psyche. It's been an eye opening few weeks for sure.

So just an update.

In my OP I mentioned that a goal for the season was to break 90. I've broken 90 several times but this season that threshold has been elusive for whatever reason. Well, I broke 90 this past weekend (88). I was SO excited to finally get that 2021 monkey off my back. So excited, in fact, that I scheduled a round for Sunday (gotta keep this train rolling, right?). It. was. bad. I stopped keeping score at 15 when I was already 18 strokes over. I was starting to get REALLY frustrated and fall back into the old habits of self deprecation and bad attitude. Then I just let it go.

I'm in the midst of a swing change and I know that, until it becomes more natural, I'll struggle on some days and be better on others. I chalked it up to "one of those days" let go of any expectation and just played it out. I didn't play any better over the last three holes but I managed to be thankful that I got to play golf twice in a week and that I'll get back to it this next weekend. Went to the truck with a smile and an excitement for the next round. Can't wait for Saturday!

Back