Time to get more consistent & enjoy the walk a little more

@PKorf Had my first lesson with Randy yesterday. I really enjoyed it. He had me hit some balls and I was hitting them well and he asked what do you need to fix? I've got some drills to work on for the next lesson.

Thanks for the recommendation.

PKorf, that's great to hear. As one who isn't a current 6-cap, lol, I didn't think the old swing looked that bad. But, as long as you are getting closer to where you want to be, then it's great.

Ya think he can add the "40 yards to every club" I need?

great stuff paul! can't wait to see the video of the new swing. i'm pumped for your progress!

PKorf, that's great to hear. As one who isn't a current 6-cap, lol, I didn't think the old swing looked that bad. But, as long as you are getting closer to where you want to be, then it's great.

Ya think he can add the "40 yards to every club" I need?

we are trending in the right direction. Although not concerned too much with my cap actually lowering as a goal, the last two rounds have caused it to drop. A friend and fellow THPer @Chris.tisler said last round, “everything just looks more under control.”
I took that as a huge compliment as the last few years it seemed as it I had control at times but never any consistency to actually say I had control over anything lol. 🤣🤣

we are trending in the right direction. Although not concerned too much with my cap actually lowering as a goal, the last two rounds have caused it to drop. A friend and fellow THPer @Chris.tisler said last round, “everything just looks more under control.”
I took that as a huge compliment as the last few years it seemed as it I had control at times but never any consistency to actually say I had control over anything lol. 🤣🤣

Cant wait to see that continued progress! Rounds are going low there bud! Enjoy the walk and journey that golf is.

Played 18 Saturday.....shot 73. Played incredible. Feels really really good. Granted t was from the blue tees (which played as white tees because of their location) But really really happy.

Today I played another 18. started bogey, bogey, bogey, double, double.......👀 Not sure what happened after that. But finished the front nine par, par, par, par.
I made the turn and shot even 36 on the back. 79 for the round. Now, 79 isnt my greatest score, but how it turned around and how it finished was what i was really the most impressed with. In ears past I wouldve completely imploded. Total meltdown stuff. Today was different. Almost like i knew i could turn it around, but just had to find it. Man it felt just so good to have fun and not get bogged down with bad play.......

This is basically what im looking for in this process. I dont want this t be a self pat on the back type of thing but im very proud of myself. This wasnt competitive, it was about me finding where and how to dig deep and still enjoy the company i had and the round i was playing. It was a fantastic day today.

Any updates? We've had some nice golf weather lately, and I figured you'd have a round or two to report.

Back