Time to golf again

cpljohnst

Go Jackets! Go Sun Devils
Reaction score
Handicap
16.0 GHIN
Howdy folks. Hope everyone is well!
Took nearly 3 years off from golf due to a busy work schedule.
I have weekends free now and played a round last week which gave me the itch again.

If anyone is in Atlanta or passing through reach out and let's play. I don't have a home course and live in the center of the city so most places are just a 30 minute drive for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome back.

:welcome:

Welcome back to the game of golf!!!

Hi Barry!

Welcome back

Welcome back

Welcome back!

barry!!!!

Welcome back to the game of golf!!!
Hiya Matty! Been watching your runs. And the family looks great too! How's your golf game?

Nice to hear from you Barry! Play well.

Glad to see you back Barry!!! Been awhile since Indianapolis. Hope you play well.

That had to have been 4 or 5 years ago right? All good with you? Health wise to right?

Glad you’ve found time for golf again!

Welcome back Barry! I'll definitely hit you up next time I'm down that way for some RTJ Silverlakes action. If you end up in Nashville again, let me know.

That had to have been 4 or 5 years ago right? All good with you? Health wise to right?

In 16. Things have been good, doing well and just the normal check ups.

Welcome back Barry! I'll definitely hit you up next time I'm down that way for some RTJ Silverlakes action. If you end up in Nashville again, let me know.
Would love to play Silver Lakes. Still haven't gotten out there since the tornado changed the course. Hope all is good with you!

same haha. hope we can get together again, my friend.
Same Chris! I'm not too far from Orlando and have lots of friends there. Was planning to get down for HHN. Next year for sure.

Hiya Matty! Been watching your runs. And the family looks great too! How's your golf game?

Golf game is better than the runs are these days. We moved down to Florida in March.

How have you been?

Back