Tin Cup Ball Mark Goes THP Style

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This arrived at the THP offices this weekend as we get ready to finish up our review of the original series that we put photos of here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Personal-Imprinting-System&highlight=personal

This one is done the same way, but adds some THP flare to it. Very cool!

923636228_qNHvv-L.jpg

923636197_f7p8D-L.jpg

923636210_EsbNS-L.jpg

Very nice!!!! I just ordered one of these and it should arrive tomorrow. I wish I knew about the THP logo I would of added it to my order!!

THAT is the shiznit!

Now that's pretty neat!

Very cool, so when will it be added to the THP store???

• Admin
Very cool, so when will it be added to the THP store???

We would love to do that, but we honestly do not know yet if it will happen. We will let everybody know as soon as we do though.

hey JB is it gonna be available in the THP store?
Edit: Read the rest of the post. Hope to see it in the store soon

Thats very very cool!!!

brilliant looking ball marker. Definitely not the norm

Thats pretty cool only thing its missing is OEM!!

Very cool!

Look What I Found....where are they?

Look What I Found....where are they?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352651767.919149.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had one made. The cost was far too high to have additionals made and frankly we struggled with asking our readers to pay $20 something dollars (upwards of $30) to mark their golf ball.

It's on their website, no for sale, but as an example. They are pricey especially for a custom one. JB you've done amazing things with this site and I'm sure a lot of people would pay for one. Very cool design and thought I would show the people what I found.

It's on their website, no for sale, but as an example. They are pricey especially for a custom one. JB you've done amazing things with this site and I'm sure a lot of people would pay for one. Very cool design and thought I would show the people what I found.

That may be the case, however it is not something we will be stocking. Sitting on hundreds of dollars in stock in hopes that some members will find it nice enough at $30 is just too much in my opinion. FWIW, I, along with my wife own this site and I would not pay $30 to mark my golf balls with our logo. Just my opinion and I am sure a select few would love to have it. For them, we offer quite a bit of merchandise each year with the THP logo and we hope they find that to their interest.

Cookie tried to get something going a while back but the price was just too high for most people.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?27813-Tin-Cup-ball-markers-THP-style

Sorry to bring it up. Thought it was interesting.

Tapaway!

Sorry to bring it up. Thought it was interesting.

Tapaway!

Oh, no apologies necessary. Im glad you like you it, I really am. We too thought it was very neat. Are only wish is that the company could provide them at a reduced cost, but we understand that aspect as well.

Oh, no apologies necessary. Im glad you like you it, I really am. We too thought it was very neat. Are only wish is that the company could provide them at a reduced cost, but we understand that aspect as well.

It seems like they would be helping with the price given the fact that their custom designs cost $125 and their standard ones are only $20. However, I also wish that they would be able to provide them at an even more reduced cost, specially considering the free advertising they would get. I think it would make for a very nice story/thread and would probably draw a lot more people to their site. I doubt they would forego a lot if the supply was real limited.

Really wish these were available and cheaper, heck I'd pay the $30 for one. $30 for something you can use for the rest of your life, not a big deal. Though it would probably be better if it had the full URL, I bet it would drive a ton of traffic to this site because of people like me who lose every other ball hit.

Back