Bunker Snot

**** 2024 GOAT Cup **** $$$ Team MIKE $$$
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf Channel has Tin Cup on as the Tuesday evening filler, what is your favorite quote, theme, moment from Tin Cup - the movie?

I'm all in for the one length entry so "I never miss with the 7 iron"

Have fun all!

When Sims wants to layup.

Fifteen years on the tour an' you're still a f****n' p***y.

Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you're not good at them.

I'll let you know once I watch it. I know, I cant believe I've never seen it either.

I will now hide from the inevitable comments coming my way...

Still Going
HeavyTerrificBuck-size_restricted.gif

"Hot tub, Romeo?" "It's a spa!"

Give me another ball Rom’s! I can make this shot.

Dr what’s-her-name mishits a range ball and exclaims... Sh*t! Fu*k! ....Roy says... Those are highly technical golf terms, you’re learning quick, this is promising!

Molly: You've come for therapy? Okay, look, Roy, you know, you really need to make an appointment. Because I have a client in a half an hour.

Roy: That's enough time. Thirty minutes? Hell, I'm not THAT f***ed up.

Roy 'Tin Cup' McAvoy:
This is for Venturi who thinks I should lay up.
Romeo:
What does he know? He only won this tournament before you were born.

Romeo: Now that was a defining moment and the definition is sh*t!!!

describes my game well lol

Look for a skinny, young Phil Mickleson in the background during one of the tournaments.

Every time someone who isn't very good (my wife is one of them) acts worried about how they look/their appearance, I hear the line

"What do you think you look like shooting chili peppers up Lee Janzen's ass?" that Romeo throws at Cup on the range at the Open

Every. Time.

I'll let you know once I watch it. I know, I cant believe I've never seen it either.

LOL.

I haven't seen it since it came out. No way I could remember a single line from it.

100% drop everything.

Look, boss, I only got one rule. And that's never bet money that you don't have on a dog race with an ex-girlfriend who happens to be a stripper.

Well, you let me know which moments are my moments and I'll try and duplicate them.

"I think he's gonna try the ol ricochet of the portalet with a hooded 7 iron. He is, he's gonna hit it right off the sh***er!"

230 to carry and the tour pro is laying up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roy:
Does my inner child need a spanking?

I've probably watched this more times than Caddy Shack by now... 1st of all, I LOVE the intro song:

Favorite line: “Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you're not good at them.”

Back