Tips on Using a Stand Bag with a Motocaddy Trolley

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
I've been using my Motocaddy M3 DHC for over a year now, and can't imagine playing golf without it; It's an amazing piece of kit. That said, is there any secret to comfortably using a stand bag with said trolley?

Whenever I strap mine into place, I have to lower the top support as far as it will go just to be able to access the lower dividers, and then the bag twists and bounces for the next few hours. It's not like the bag is falling off or is not secure, but it's pretty annoying, and I'd really like a fix.

I have the stand bag adapter pads for my old Clic Gear, but they do not work well on the Motocaddy, and just end up in the way.

Please don't tell me to buy a cart bag. It's never gonna happen.

TIA.

I've been using my Motocaddy M3 DHC for over a year now, and can't imagine playing golf without it; It's an amazing piece of kit. That said, is there any secret to comfortably using a stand bag with said trolley?

Whenever I strap mine into place, I have to lower the top support as far as it will go just to be able to access the lower dividers, and then the bag twists and bounces for the next few hours. It's not like the bag is falling off or is not secure, but it's pretty annoying, and I'd really like a fix.

I have the stand bag adapter pads for my old Clic Gear, but they do not work well on the Motocaddy, and just end up in the way.

Please don't tell me to buy a cart bag. It's never gonna happen.

TIA.
I do the same with the top divider on the M7 and don't have any issues with it. I can take some photos next time I load up if you would like.

Super annoying having the bag keep spinning. I had the same issue with my jones on my zip navigator. Didn’t sit on there at all well. Thought I was going to have to get a cart bag, which I don’t really like. Then with some experimenting, I managed to adjective the angle of the top bar on the cart and now the leg supports sit perfectly in the gap meaning the bag can’t spin. Keep experimenting with the set up and hopefully you come up with a decent solution.

Back