Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

that was ment for mark :banghead::doh:

lol you quoted me, i just got back from the course, went to play 9 and what do ya know, the course is closed until 6:30pm for another freaking outing, im so tired of this BS i just shot over a email to the head pro, they are having scrambles/outings 4-5x a week and i didnt spend allot of money on a unlimited pass to not be able to play, anyhow i did pound a bucket on the range to get rid of some frustration and hit the D2 great again, long high draws for me, its like McDonalds, im loving it

I hit this today again. They did not have the rip alpha that I was moderatly fitted for. I did pound this with a PJX stiff 7c3. I also had the VR Pro out with the PJX. I tried testing the Razr Hawk again with the rip shaft, the shaft is the best part of that driver, which is better than the one I was playing (it goes nameless because I love their product, not this years drivers). I also had the BSF 2 tp. The best results came from the d2 and vr. After get a little warmed up, my swing speeds were varying from 92-95 (cold) I was popping it up to 107 today on my good swings. I was getting under 3500 spin for both. Ball speed I think ( I cannot remember better) was around 125. Launch angles were 12-15. Ball flight balloned once for the d2, my swing. Sound when struck nicely is awesome with this driver. VR has more of a hollowed clank. I am thinking the D2 with the RIP will be going into the bag. I will see if they will trade me and order one. I hit everything the store had in the last week. I was the most consistent with these two. Once I get cured of the YIPS, I can see these being bombers. I think the sim was off cause my ball should have carried around 250, not 220.

Glad to see the D2 is getting some more love. My favorite driver in probably a decade. Just sets up perfect to the ball. Great distance and pretty forgiving. I love it

Glad to see the D2 is getting some more love. My favorite driver in probably a decade. Just sets up perfect to the ball. Great distance and pretty forgiving. I love it

im with ya on this Chunky, im not a titleist fan at all and have mentioned my dislike for them more than a couple times on here but the 910 line seriously changed my mind, still not a fan of the ball or SC putters, or most of the people that play titleist stuff hehe, but i really think the 910 Drivers and Fairways are fantastic.

guys you wanna know how much im in love with the D2? I just put a another coat of NU Finish Scratch Doctor wax on the crown hehe, it really does a great job at removing the littlw swirl marks the headcovers put on the paint, can only see them when i light hits them just perfect (artificial light is worst, house light for you who dont know what that means), it also prtects the paint just like car wax does for a car, i have been using this stuff since my Supertri on anything thats black and it does wonders, just a little tip for anybody out there with some stubborn surface scratches, it wont help deep ones though so dont get your hopes up hehe. I want to protect this club with in all my abilities, i love it that much

Thanks for that tip! I am starting to have day dreams about this club. When I was checking it out, A1 is my setting. RIP is my shaft. Head-head weds is set up!

Thanks for that tip! I am starting to have day dreams about this club. When I was checking it out, A1 is my setting. RIP is my shaft. Head-head weds is set up!

Did you set up an appt at a golf course for this??

I am goin to lynx or GT. I am looking at a VR right now but am lusting for the D2. GT might have the one I want in stock, so after I get done on the range I may head over there. It's free too but on sims... I'm
Ignt just bag the Nike Tuesday and hit it a's gently a's possible to see how it Performs during my round. However, I don't want to take the plastic off. I think the d2 will win, but it may come down to something very subtle like sound. D2 wins there. It's fun watching someone talk tmesleves into something eh

I am goin to lynx or GT. I am looking at a VR right now but am lusting for the D2. GT might have the one I want in stock, so after I get done on the range I may head over there. It's free too but on sims... I'm
Ignt just bag the Nike Tuesday and hit it a's gently a's possible to see how it Performs during my round. However, I don't want to take the plastic off. I think the d2 will win, but it may come down to something very subtle like sound. D2 wins there. It's fun watching someone talk tmesleves into something eh

i might of missed this but did you already buy the nike?

I hit the D2 for about 3 hours at PGA SS and tried all the settings, different shafts and lofts and fell in love with a 10.5, with the Diamana Kai'Li in D1 setting(1.5 open and .75 strong). I tried so many combos and this one was money for me. It lowered the spin rate for me down to 2500-2800 with 9-10.5 LA. The best part was with the open face, I had no snap hooks and I could go at it hard and not worry about going left. My 2nd best setup was A1(standard) but it had more spin, and would go a little left on some swings.

I really didn't plan to get a new driver, especially not a Titleist(I've NEVER liked their woods/drivers until this one) but after swinging my father-in-laws D3 this weekend, I wanted to try it out. This one blew away the R11 for me and my 9064 is going to the backup position.

With all the tweaking of the settings, I added 12-18 yards consistently and didn't need to manipulate my swing at all. I never thought of having an open face club, but WOW, what a difference for me. I'm excited as the driver is ALWAYS my toughest club to hit and I was hitting this great, even on misshits. Hope it lasts!

I hit the D2 for about 3 hours at PGA SS and tried all the settings, different shafts and lofts and fell in love with a 10.5, with the Diamana Kai'Li in D1 setting(1.5 open and .75 strong). I tried so many combos and this one was money for me. It lowered the spin rate for me down to 2500-2800 with 9-10.5 LA. The best part was with the open face, I had no snap hooks and I could go at it hard and not worry about going left. My 2nd best setup was A1(standard) but it had more spin, and would go a little left on some swings.

I really didn't plan to get a new driver, especially not a Titleist(I've NEVER liked their woods/drivers until this one) but after swinging my father-in-laws D3 this weekend, I wanted to try it out. This one blew away the R11 for me and my 9064 is going to the backup position.

With all the tweaking of the settings, I added 12-18 yards consistently and didn't need to manipulate my swing at all. I never thought of having an open face club, but WOW, what a difference for me. I'm excited as the driver is ALWAYS my toughest club to hit and I was hitting this great, even on misshits. Hope it lasts!

cool, glad it worked for you

910 train is gaining steam. Pretty soon we will be a cult!

I keep coming back to this thread, as I hit the D3 earlier this season and 'quite' liked it. I love the look of it at address. Still haven't had a go at the D2, but I just might soon. Even though it could be dangerous!

My D3 is fixed and went to the course last night. It was extremely humid, so ball flight was shortened, but I'm still loving this driver. Not sure that I'm getting the most out of the Kai'Li shaft, though. Considering something with a lower kick point.

910 train is gaining steam. Pretty soon we will be a cult!

thats what happens when i bring a thread back to life lol, kidding aside im loving this driver, playing 18 saturday morning bright and early so i will have another report when im done, have a feeling its gonna be a great round

booooyah, have tomorrow and monday off so lots of golf in my near future, playing in the morning as well, adjusted the D2 up to C4 for tomorrows round which is 11.25* and .75* flat, gonna see if the higher loft will help on course, hit it great on the range like that but its hard to gauge distance and roll on the range.

I played my first round today with the D2 and WHAT A BEAST. I have it set on D1(.75 strong and 1.5 open) and it was a monster. 15-20 longer than my 9064 and the misses were so good. Not a snap hook in sight and so straight.

Also, the 910F is a mini-beast. Worst shot was 240 and the best was 275-280 all off the deck. PUMPED for the future with these clubs!

Knock it off you guys!!! I thought I was set with my S3's now I kep reading this thread and hearing all the good things about this driver and I am starting wonder ( never a good thing) I did hit this last week at the golf store and liked it but that was indoors and could not tell ball flight.

Knock it off you guys!!! I thought I was set with my S3's now I kep reading this thread and hearing all the good things about this driver and I am starting wonder ( never a good thing) I did hit this last week at the golf store and liked it but that was indoors and could not tell ball flight.

i think you need to get to a range and demo one outdoors

another outing for the d2 yesterday and boy did it perform again and again and again. we picked up a straggler and played as a 3ball he asked if he could have a swing on the 17th he had been dying to try it all round lol. hes going to get fit for one today he liked it that much.

Got to put my new D10 in play last night at league for the first time... I've got it set at C2 right now and I was feeling pretty good with it, about 280 consistently, but most importantly in the short grass! I'm loving this club already, but I think I'm going to try and go back to the standard 9.5 or B2 setting and see how the carry works out. I didn't get the 910 3w, I got late model 909F for a little lower ball flight and this thing was on fire last night too! But that's for another thread...

Lovin my new 910!

Played 9 this morning and was striking everything great today, it was a day where i was finding the center of the club face allot more than not, but i had the case of the high hooks today, was hitting it really solid but just over cooking it, playing again in the morning so hopefully its baby draws and fairways, this is the first round where i have really hooked it allot with the D2, my miss is still not as bad though.

I played my second full round with the D2 and it is awesome. I wasn't my best, shot +5 76 to finish 2nd in my Men's club but the driver was a solid B+ even with less than my best. My other driver would have been 20-30 yards back and had a few snap hooks with some of the swings I put on it. Misses were straight and the club is long(for me). I kept is set at D1 and the open face is a fantastic setup for me.

Also, the 910F is awesome and continues to impress. It gets an A-, also set at D1, and staying put in the bag. The 910F booted the SF 2.0 after only 38 days in the bag but is just as long for me and much straighter. I may have to check out the 910H soon!

Back