Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

Thanks OG, i think you would enjoy it, its by far my favorite driver of this year, heck in the past 5 years actually, i was talking to my dad about this driver cause he mentioned how well i have been hitting it and told him im gonna pick up another 10.5* head when a new model comes out to have as a back up, im betting i can get a D2 10.5* head for under 150bucks once the new model comes out, its that good for me.

Going to be waiting awhile eh? Not expecting the new woods line until November 2012

Going to be waiting awhile eh? Not expecting the new woods line until November 2012

thats fine by me, im sure i could find a head right now if i wanted one but i dont want to get one yet.

ya buddy, this is the first time i havent felt the urge to try and find something better, even with the R11 and Zstar i was always thinking there could be something better but now i dont even care if there is or not. Just loving this driver, really excited for my 910F 3 wood to get here

i dont think there is anything better out there for me at the minute and im not interested in looking either. i could hit this blind folded i find it that easy.

thats great SethO, sorry if you mentioned this but what shaft did you get in the D2? I know its a Xstiff but cant remeber if you said which shaft.

I got the 'ahina shaft.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Thanks OG, i think you would enjoy it, its by far my favorite driver of this year, heck in the past 5 years actually, i was talking to my dad about this driver cause he mentioned how well i have been hitting it and told him im gonna pick up another 10.5* head when a new model comes out to have as a back up, im betting i can get a D2 10.5* head for under 150bucks once the new model comes out, its that good for me.

When you do that let me know and I will get one as well. ( always can use another driver right? )

I wish i was having the same success you guys are. I traded in my r11 3 wood for the 910 f. I hit the r11 so much farther and straighter.

I LOVE the D2 and the F. I hope to stick to them for a long time they are awesome!

I wish i was having the same success you guys are. I traded in my r11 3 wood for the 910 f. I hit the r11 so much farther and straighter.

You know what to do then

Yeah I was fit for it. I'm trying to get rid of it.

well guys i had a great surprise waiting for me when i got home for my lunch break, was getting the mail and noticed a long titleist box on the porch, it was my 910F 15* RIP Alpha 70 Stiff, i wasnt expecting it until at least the end of the week, i didnt even have a tracking number for it yet, i will get some pics up here later on tonight, its a beauty though

Does anyone have experience with tour ad di 6 and its cost?

I am pondering the same shaft. I believe it is in the $300 range. If I'm wrong I will be in the low end

I hit it once and liked the smoothness of the shaft. I felt overall that the Kai'li was the better shaft for me though. Kai'li was a little higher launch for me. Have not hit it in the 910 though.

Specs are close to oldie but goodie ys series.......smooth but strong ......a lot of Titleist staffers in this shaft now.

It's a popular shaft right now

It's a popular shaft right now

im also very interested in this shaft, i made a thread about it in the shaft section, would love to hit it in my D2, might try to find one for a decent price just to experiment

Here are some pics of the D2 with its little brother the 910F 15* RIP Alpha 70 Stiff. Gonna try and get on the range tomorrow so i will let you know how it goes, Enjoy
910Fb.jpg

910Fa.jpg

910F.jpg

910Fc.jpg

well guys i had a great surprise waiting for me when i got home for my lunch break, was getting the mail and noticed a long titleist box on the porch, it was my 910F 15* RIP Alpha 70 Stiff, i wasnt expecting it until at least the end of the week, i didnt even have a tracking number for it yet, i will get some pics up here later on tonight, its a beauty though

it was just sitting on the porch??

10 those are some great pictures

Tap tap taparoo

Completely love the D2. Next driver, fairway metals, hybrids, and wedges are titleist

Back