Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

I won't lie, after watching Setho and my brother hit on this driver, I might be somewhat interested. I mean, my brother use to always kind of out drive me, but over the past year or so his distance has kind of vanished a bit. Not yesterday. He was easily within 2-5 yards of me with the 910.

I won't lie, after watching Setho and my brother hit on this driver, I might be somewhat interested. I mean, my brother use to always kind of out drive me, but over the past year or so his distance has kind of vanished a bit. Not yesterday. He was easily within 2-5 yards of me with the 910.

It was quite nice to be honest. I still have some swing funk going on though

Yeah, but I was surprised at your success with this driver. Really surprised.

The very little exposure I had with the 910 drivers I was highly unsuccessful in getting the ball up in the air at all. I'd love to revisit some testing with this now though as this was way back in like April or so when the golf season hadn't really gotten underway here yet.

I'm glad you're hitting it well One-T, keep it up buddy!

so, yesterday was my first day with the 910 D2. 12 FIRs.....that is all. And the were long balls....finally.

Good to hear man!!

so, yesterday was my first day with the 910 D2. 12 FIRs.....that is all. And the were long balls....finally.

Nice job! How awesome is the sound of this driver when you hit it flush? I want that sound as my ringtone.

Nice job! How awesome is the sound of this driver when you hit it flush? I want that sound as my ringtone.

I have to agree with you here. I was hitting this last night at the store and it does sound awesome. Its not loud but its very authoritative.

The sound is very unique. I remember talking to One-T on the phone a long time ago about the sound of Turdleist drivers. A smack on the center of the club face is just a beautiful thing to the ears with this club. It is like Beethoven's Nineth or Scarlett Johansson's lips. There is just something about the sound this driver makes.

I got out yesterday for 7 holes. And out of the 5 par4s & 5s. I hit each fairway. I can't get over the forgiveness I have with this club compared to my supertri. Very pleased with my purchase!

The sound is very unique. I remember talking to One-T on the phone a long time ago about the sound of Turdleist drivers. A smack on the center of the club face is just a beautiful thing to the ears with this club. It is like Beethoven's Nineth or Scarlett Johansson's lips. There is a sublime crack that just pleases the ears.

im more concerned with the off center hits since Im not one of those Internet golfers that hit the sweet spot 90% of the time lol

FYI I liked the D2 when I hit it, was between that and the burner 2.0, burner was just a bit longer and slightly more forgiving....that is til I got it out on the course lol

So have you dudes messed with the setting at all? Did you leave it at A2 or whatever or did you change it up? Thoughts?

ahina I think. I dont remember. It was a trade

10.5* or 9.5*? I love mine, the cleveland black about got the best of me but i am glad I didnt end up selling mine lol. I will just keep it and save for the black instead of sell to buy it.

ahina I think. I dont remember. It was a trade

So have you dudes messed with the setting at all? Did you leave it at A2 or whatever or did you change it up? Thoughts?

I have messed with mine a lot, I have settled on C4 which brings the loft up to 11.25* and 1* flater to help fight the lefts. B1 or C4 are my settings, very windy I play B1 if not windy I stick with C4.

I left mine stock as I like neutral heads. I know a few on here have tried switching it up with some results.

I left mine stock as I like neutral heads. I know a few on here have tried switching it up with some results.

I think stock is actually a little open if Im not mistaken.

DAMN!!!! I am going to have to look into that now. Thanks KevO

Not much but I THINK its a little open. Playas like it open.

Edit: 10yard confirms it.

I have a 9.5

I dont have the wrench to change the settings...hehe

DAMN!!!! I am going to have to look into that now. Thanks KevO

if you dont want to add loft to close the face just change to a more upright lie angle to combat that slightly open face, it will help. Switch over to B2 instead of the stock A1, or A2 if you want even more upright

What is the completely neutral setting?

there is no perfectly square setting, combat the face angle with the lie. the very bottom row is 1.5* open, 2nd row is 0.5* open, 3rd row is 0.5* closed and 4th row is 1.5* closed.

I am talking bottom to top not left to right on the chart.

here is a chart for you. FA is off to the right after each row.
910chart.jpg

Thanks 10 yard. I would rather be slightly open than slightly closed. 0.5 is nothing big.

Thanks 10 yard. I would rather be slightly open than slightly closed. .05 is nothing big.

I agree though I have noticed the lie angle really does help combat the face angle, I am playing 0.5* closed but a flatter lie angle so I am not hooking it off the planet, if it was slightly closed and upright I would never hit a fairway lol, I tested this on range.

Back