Titleist Bags From Japan

Frank Bullitt

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm interested in getting a limited edition bag from Japan, does anyone have any experience with these bags?

Attachments

• img56588e0276861_l.jpg
    img56588e0276861_l.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1
  • $_12.jpg
    $_12.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
Look like a typical stand bag. I'm not sure what's different about them. Other than being from the land of the Samurai.

I'm far for a titleist fan, but if they had a different logo on them, they'd look great

these look pretty good and from the pictures seem to have the "hard shell" material on them instead of the nylon material we usually see here. Looks like the top of the bag is different also and not a design i've seen stateside. No experience with Japan releases, but I've own Titleist bags in the past and have been very happy.

Know nothing about them, but they look pretty nice to me. Much classier looking (akin to the 'staff stand' bag Titleist came out with) instead of the regular looking ones..

I found out this morning that Titleist makes quite a bit of limited edition upscale stuff for the Japan market. I've always liked their accessories, even though I don't play their ball or clubs (but I do have a Scotty)....I'm trying to decide, I'm on the fence. The bag is make of fake looking leather and hard plastic, it's basically a mid-sized staff bag with a stand and has extra dividers on the top. It's expensive coming from Japan, so I have to make sure I want it...I also don't want it to be too flashy...I'm a 13 HCP, not sure if I have the game for this bag...

These look awesome.

I like them a lot!

I found out this morning that Titleist makes quite a bit of limited edition upscale stuff for the Japan market. I've always liked their accessories, even though I don't play their ball or clubs (but I do have a Scotty)....I'm trying to decide, I'm on the fence. The bag is make of fake looking leather and hard plastic, it's basically a mid-sized staff bag with a stand and has extra dividers on the top. It's expensive coming from Japan, so I have to make sure I want it...I also don't want it to be too flashy...I'm a 13 HCP, not sure if I have the game for this bag...

dude dont worry about the bag being too flashy. If you want it, game it and who cares what others think. Your Hcap should never be a reason to not buy something. whatever makes the game fun and enjoyable.

Titleist Bags From Japan

also don't want it to be too flashy...I'm a 13 HCP, not sure if I have the game for this bag...

What are going to wait for? I wish is I had a 13 handicap! It's like the guy I met in GS who told me that he was going to wait until his game was better before he was going to buy new irons. Shoot, if I did that I would never buy any new clubs. I have a Titleist Mini Staff Bag and I love it -Just Do It, Bo!
14e92a492917509760dec4aebe40898f.jpg
. And don't let someone tell you you're not good enough to have your name stitched in. Jealously has many faces!

I'm interested in getting a limited edition bag from Japan, does anyone have any experience with these bags?

I would be interested in picking up one if it helps shipping. Those things are sharp and you know what, they will last twice as long as a cheap one.

Dude ... those are sweet looking! I may be up for one as well. Can always use another bag. (not what the wife thinks though ... she thinks I have issues!) LOL

I would be interested in picking up one if it helps shipping. Those things are sharp and you know what, they will last twice as long as a cheap one.

They ship for free, they are available from about 5 different dealers on eBay....the ones that don't charge shipping are $80 less - so either way, the bag is around $400....

Dude ... those are sweet looking! I may be up for one as well. Can always use another bag. (not what the wife thinks though ... she thinks I have issues!) LOL

I had it all ready to buy, I had it loaded in the eBay cart and I decided to call Titleist. They said I need to make sure it's not a counterfeit? Not sure how to do that? But they said that it was a real model number and the Japan division does make upscale bags for that market. They said the warranty has to go through Titleist Japan if there is a problem (shipping it back to Japan, but how often does a bag break)...I really want the bag, I'm on the fence...I don't mind spending the money...

I would love to own one of these. Absolutely sick!

I think it's pretty sweet looking myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have bought from this site; http://www.tourspecgolf.com/

Outside of that, I trust no one from that part of the world. The counterfeits flow from that area. Do your homework before you send any hard earned money.

The quality of your game should be of no consideration in the quality of your golf bag in my opinion.

Some of those bags are sweet. I love my Titleist mini-staffer

I really like these bags! I wish some of the companies would put something out in this direction here in the US.

Titleist Bags From Japan

I looked on EBay and some of the sellers have or close to 100% positive feedback. If I was in the market, I'd reach out to the seller and express my concern. The answer you get will tell you if they are legit or not. I have ordered items that shipped directly from China and I have had no real issues. It's a beautiful bag.

I have bought from this site; http://www.tourspecgolf.com/

Outside of that, I trust no one from that part of the world. The counterfeits flow from that area. Do your homework before you send any hard earned money.

This website is REALLY nice!!!! I found this bag: http://www.tourspecgolf.com/bridgestone-cbg602-stand-bag that I think I like almost as much, plus I just put the new Bridgestone ball into play...thank you for bring this site to my attention. They have a quote on the site that "people get more compliments for their Japan bags than they do for their luxury cars" - not sure how true that is, but if you are a Mizuno player, check this bag out: http://www.tourspecgolf.com/mizuno-mp-tour-style-stand-bag-1 and the section this place has of cart bags is over the top...really cool...thanks again...this is such a good forum. I appreciate all the feedback....

Back