Titleist Bags From Japan

Love the bag, I have last years version and I love it, enjoy!!

I have went a step further after the #BestBallEver and got a driver and 3 wood. These bags! Why! Haha. The red one I think I will be ordering next week.

All of those bags look really really good.

No regrets at all...I had one problem with the zipper that encloses the legs, which open a little slowly. I call tourspec and it's a VERY major pain to return anything to Japan, so you kind of run a little bit of a risk. They gave me a $50 credit for the broken zipper, which I think I can fix. I've had multiple people come up to me at the range and ask about the bag. It's a little flashy, but I absolutely love it!!!

Very nice bag. Tour Spec is good. Just remember, many of the clubs they sell are non-conforming in the USA.

No regrets at all...I had one problem with the zipper that encloses the legs, which open a little slowly. I call tourspec and it's a VERY major pain to return anything to Japan, so you kind of run a little bit of a risk. They gave me a $50 credit for the broken zipper, which I think I can fix. I've had multiple people come up to me at the range and ask about the bag. It's a little flashy, but I absolutely love it!!!

How is this bag holding up after 3 years?

I love their look. The dividers look great as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just cleaned it up this morning, that type of shiny vynil looks good for a long time...legs still working, totally worth the money, it's the only part of my bag that I have not replaceded in the last 3 years, so this may be my favorite piece of non-club gear ever...

Back