Titleist Bags From Japan

Darn, I have been thinking about these bags all day. The leather Bridgestone Red Carry bag would look great in my Cherry Red Cherokee. Frank, did pull the trigger?

This website is REALLY nice!!!! I found this bag: http://www.tourspecgolf.com/bridgestone-cbg602-stand-bag that I think I like almost as much, plus I just put the new Bridgestone ball into play...thank you for bring this site to my attention. They have a quote on the site that "people get more compliments for their Japan bags than they do for their luxury cars" - not sure how true that is, but if you are a Mizuno player, check this bag out: http://www.tourspecgolf.com/mizuno-mp-tour-style-stand-bag-1 and the section this place has of cart bags is over the top...really cool...thanks again...this is such a good forum. I appreciate all the feedback....

Apparently this place is near my house. Doubt it's a store front. But those prices are pretty good if they're truly ones sold in the Japan market. Better than going the eBay route if you're concerned about counterfits.

I spent a month vacationing in Japan and let me tell you that Golf is a status symbol there. The clothing selection is a lot greater than anywhere in the states, but I really don't like their style. Lots of bright/flashy colors and ridiculous patterns. Many manufacturers make bags and even clubs that are only available there. As for clubs, you get a huge selection for the same sets that we see here. They sell tour issue shafts on drivers and irons. I saw a Titleist 915 drivers and other brands selling for ~$1500 - 5000 USD because of the specialized shafts. It's a different market there and Golf is more of a status symbol than a sport.

Great looking bags, Tour spec is reputable and if you're itching to get one, that's where I'd go.

Man Titleist is killing it!

I say go for it, you should have what makes you happy. Plus the bag looks good!

What are going to wait for? I wish is I had a 13 handicap! It's like the guy I met in GS who told me that he was going to wait until his game was better before he was going to buy new irons. Shoot, if I did that I would never buy any new clubs. I have a Titleist Mini Staff Bag and I love it -Just Do It, Bo!
not good enough to have your name stitched in. Jealously has many faces!

This guy is probably significantly wiser than you realized at the time.

*braces for the backlash from the club addicts*

To the OP, the bag looks fantastic IMO.

Darn, I have been thinking about these bags all day. The leather Bridgestone Red Carry bag would look great in my Cherry Red Cherokee. Frank, did pull the trigger?

YES I did pull the trigger!!!! Funny how things turn out...this forum is really helpful. The website that HoosierGolfer suggested was amazing. They have a rep in Vegas that answered all my questions. The site is super legit and has a huge selection of Japan golf equipment. So after looking at the Titleist bag for a week, the eBay seller got back to me and sent me a response that make it seem legitimate. I think the Titleist bag is authentic. But during the time I was looking at this, I saw the Bridgestone bag, and just prior to finding this bag I happened to decide that I was going to play the new Bridgestone 330RX. I've played 2 balls in the last 10 years, I RARELY switch. I played the ProV1 and whatever Callaway's premium product was at the time. I was playing the Chrome Soft, and after testing the new 330RX I decided to make the switch, I like the ball that much, it's really sticky around the greens and super long off the driver for me. I found it to be 4 yards longer off the tee versus the old Chrome Soft and I thought it was just as spiny around the greens, plus out of deep wet rough I was able to get the 330RX to spin, so I'm really sold. So when I saw this Bridgestone bag I really liked it. I ended up buying the black and red model. It has a 6-way top and 6 full length dividers. I can't wait, it looks super durable and the shiny leatherette looks like it will last for years. I will post a picture of the top, and once I get it I will post some good pictures of it. I had no idea how nice the staff-stand bags from Japan were, they call them "caddy bags" on eBay and on golf sites from Japan. With shipping and everything it was $326 and I actually like the look of it better versus the Titleist bag.

Tourspec is top notch. Good JDM forum as well.

Fairway Golf USA (So Cal) also does a fair trade in Japanese Domestic Market products as well.

Enjoy your new bag, I'm sure you'll be pleased.

Sick looking bag... Are they shipping from the USA or Japan?

YES I did pull the trigger!!!! Funny how things turn out...this forum is really helpful. The website that HoosierGolfer suggested was amazing. They have a rep in Vegas that answered all my questions. The site is super legit and has a huge selection of Japan golf equipment. So after looking at the Titleist bag for a week, the eBay seller got back to me and sent me a response that make it seem legitimate. I think the Titleist bag is authentic. But during the time I was looking at this, I saw the Bridgestone bag, and just prior to finding this bag I happened to decide that I was going to play the new Bridgestone 330RX. I've played 2 balls in the last 10 years, I RARELY switch. I played the ProV1 and whatever Callaway's premium product was at the time. I was playing the Chrome Soft, and after testing the new 330RX I decided to make the switch, I like the ball that much, it's really sticky around the greens and super long off the driver for me. I found it to be 4 yards longer off the tee versus the old Chrome Soft and I thought it was just as spiny around the greens, plus out of deep wet rough I was able to get the 330RX to spin, so I'm really sold. So when I saw this Bridgestone bag I really liked it. I ended up buying the black and red model. It has a 6-way top and 6 full length dividers. I can't wait, it looks super durable and the shiny leatherette looks like it will last for years. I will post a picture of the top, and once I get it I will post some good pictures of it. I had no idea how nice the staff-stand bags from Japan were, they call them "caddy bags" on eBay and on golf sites from Japan. With shipping and everything it was $326 and I actually like the look of it better versus the Titleist bag.

Cmt wait to see the I hand pics that bag looks sick!

Sick looking bag... Are they shipping from the USA or Japan?
It shipped from Japan two days ago, can't wait....playing in a Super Bowl tournament at my home course (Tjeras Creek in Rancho Santa Margarita) on Sunday, was hoping bag would be here, but I don't think it will make it...

You never know Frank, after stuff gets to the states and clears customs its pretty swift.

Im starting to obsess over Japan only Titleist products, time to start collecting.

Bag came in today and I can tell you with out question this is the coolest golf purchase I've ever made. This bag is amazing. I will post pictures to follow, but some observations about the bag that I can make having played with it today.

1. The bag has 4 full length dividers, the clubs slide in and out very easily, I have a 14-way bag now, I was worried about this, no problem
2. The bag is very shiny, it does not bother me, this bag could be cleaned because it's fake shiny leather, it's a bag that will last for a long time
3. The zippers are huge, the bag feels like it is incredibly well made, it fits fine on my push cart (a cliqgear)
4. The rain hood is sick, with 2 snaps and 2 chunks of velcro
5. The legs can be covered with zippered material, it's a very cool feature
6. The putter well holds my putter perfectly
7. The pocket for my range finder fits perfectly.
8. The strap is thick and feels really rich
9. It's not a big that you want to lug around for 18 (a caddie could carry it no problem)
10. When it's on the legs, it's perfect for practice, it looks amazing...

Now on to the pictures

Legs covered:

Legs uncovered:

Man, so happy for you! Getting something that's better than you thought it would be is what makes it all worth while. Now I have think about picking up the Red one.

this totally exceeded my expectations....

Thats a great looking bag!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Back