Titleist responds to the USGA's Distance Insights Report

Where did I say that? I said you tried to invalidate a response of multiple tournaments, but used at most one to two holes where both drives were shown, the naked eye and guessing.

That’s hysterical.
Do you watch Pro tournaments on television? They usually tell you the driving distances and almost always the distance to the pin. It’s not naked eye guessing.

Let’s try and tone down the insults and nonsense. We have friendly debates on THP and this type of stuff doesn’t make for long tenure.
I’m always friendly until someone lobs multiple personal insults at me. Why don’t you include his comments in this advice of yours?

I’m always friendly until someone lobs multiple personal insults at me. Why don’t you include his comments in this advice of yours?

Again, making assumptions that something wasn’t said. This will be the last time we ask to knock it off. Stay on topic and debate friendly on THP is what we ask and require here. Nothing more and nothing less and don’t think it’s too much to ask considering I’m return what we do for our community as a whole.

Must be hard on you losing debates this badly, by being exposed that you can’t accept facts.
You think you are winning this debate? Once again you've declared it so it must be true and cannot be challenged.. 🤣. I would really like to see a poll of what THPers think. You are claiming a victory and I feel one of us would be surprised as to what the masses think.

Last edited:
Back