Titleist T100, T200 and T300 Irons

Anyone gaming the T100S? What say you?

Never owned Titleist irons before....they intrigue me.

I have the t100, got them before the s came out, mine are 1 strong. My favorite irons I’ve had in a long time. Very consistent and forgiving for their size, great turf interaction and feel/sound great! K

I keep creeping into this thread. My other clubs and/or wallet should be concerned.

I keep creeping into this thread. My other clubs and/or wallet should be concerned.

whole series is dang good, as this thread attest to.

I love my T200 irons but had problems with them since the 4th round. The head of my 6 iron flew off while on vacation. Had to pay to have it fixed since Titleist never entered my information into their system. This past week had my 8 iron head flew 40 yards up the fairway. Sent them an email and entered the information on their forum. They wont post my response or return my email. I tried calling and got put on hold 3 times with no response. Checked the irons and my 4 iron head also moves. This is sad as I have always loved Titleist. Customer service has not been in touch with its customers. 20200516_174518.jpg20200516_174518.jpg

I love my T200 irons but had problems with them since the 4th round. The head of my 6 iron flew off while on vacation. Had to pay to have it fixed since Titleist never entered my information into their system. This past week had my 8 iron head flew 40 yards up the fairway. Sent them an email and entered the information on their forum. They wont post my response or return my email. I tried calling and got put on hold 3 times with no response. Checked the irons and my 4 iron head also moves. This is sad as I have always loved Titleist. Customer service has not been in touch with its customers. View attachment 8944274View attachment 8944274

Bummer to read about your experience. Did you get the irons directly from Titleist or a retailer? If a retailer, then did they build the clubs for you.

I love my T200 irons but had problems with them since the 4th round. The head of my 6 iron flew off while on vacation. Had to pay to have it fixed since Titleist never entered my information into their system. This past week had my 8 iron head flew 40 yards up the fairway. Sent them an email and entered the information on their forum. They wont post my response or return my email. I tried calling and got put on hold 3 times with no response. Checked the irons and my 4 iron head also moves. This is sad as I have always loved Titleist. Customer service has not been in touch with its customers. View attachment 8944274View attachment 8944274

that would be frustrating, what retailer did you buy them from?

that would be frustrating, what retailer did you buy them from?

They were purchased through Dicks Sporting Goods and shipped directly to me from Titleist. The biggest problem I am having is Pa still has not let stores open including Dicks. I am thinking to take them to a local golf shop and just pay to have them repaired. I have no idea on how to remove the head on the 4 iron. It is clearly moving but won't come off easily.

They were purchased through Dicks Sporting Goods and shipped directly to me from Titleist. The biggest problem I am having is Pa still has not let stores open including Dicks. I am thinking to take them to a local golf shop and just pay to have them repaired. I have no idea on how to remove the head on the 4 iron. It is clearly moving but won't come off easily.

If you can't get assistance, some heat on the hosel of the club and then twisting it should have it come right off.

Man, I am sorry to hear that! Hopefully you can get it figured out! Dicks is usually pretty good to work with on stuff like that (sucks their not open) and so is TItleist (surprised they haven’t made it right)

Was hitting t200 long irons at the range today, guy next to was commenting on the sound and height of the shots. Let him hit a few and he was impressed. These things produce high, long and straight bombs.

HIt the irons at the range today. Still amazed at these T200's. I was hitting my 4i higher and longer than the guy next to me hitting his driver. Pissed him off so bad, he took his balls and moved 3 bays down.

T100....

My first set of Tatas!
TXG just did a video on the 2, pretty cool to see the performance differences and that it’s not just a t100 bent 2 strong

TXG just did a video on the 2, pretty cool to see the performance differences and that it’s not just a t100 bent 2 strong

If the T100S were out when I got the T200's, I might have gone that route instead.

If the T100S were out when I got the T200's, I might have gone that route instead.

I would have leaned that way as well. I have my t100s 1 strong

I think a LOT of people are going to feel that way. I know I would. I started shopping these lines recently and the T100S has my full attention.

They look better than the 200's, too, and I care about that more than I should. lol

I think a LOT of people are going to feel that way. I know I would. I started shopping these lines recently and the T100S has my full attention.

They look better than the 200's, too, and I care about that more than I should. lol

I actually spent some time seeing if maybe using the T100S as a blended set to my T200's would work. Without actually hitting them in a fitting bay, it's all guess work unfortunately.

I actually spent some time seeing if maybe using the T100S as a blended set to my T200's would work. Without actually hitting them in a fitting bay, it's all guess work unfortunately.
I use the 4/5 t200 bent I weak and the t100 bent I strong. Gaps out good and the 200’s give me the extra launch in the lower irons

I use the 4/5 t200 bent I weak and the t100 bent I strong. Gaps out good and the 200’s give me the extra launch in the lower irons

Well that saved me a lot of internet wandering after @Tevenor 's comment. Thanks. (y)

Back