The TSi2 will have to be in the bag for sure. Time to sell off some old drivers to make the sting more bearable ;)

The more pictures I see the more I like this one. Ponder mode engaged

The more pictures I see the more I like this one. Ponder mode engaged
It’s got a good story that we can share soon too. We will see how performance stacks up, but I think some THPers will like the messaging

i'm torn. i was really impressed on what Titleist did with the TS line. On one hand, i know the product will perform and look great in hand. On the hand, I think it looks kinda odd, and knowing Titleist really works best with a good fitting (I mean all clubs do).

I can't wait to hear more about the weighting system of the TSi3. I can't wait to see them in hand and be able to decide if the alignment logo and shape are good or not.

This new Titleist is doing some exciting things.

It’s got a good story that we can share soon too. We will see how performance stacks up, but I think some THPers will like the messaging

May last go round with a Titleist was a good experience, but the distance wasn’t there. Admittedly my swing is a complete 180 now than when I had the 917 in the bag, but the knock was always spinning too much and not enough distance compared to others.

I think the TS line improved on that and this one seems like it’s found a way to pack forgiveness and distance into a classic Titleist package.

May last go round with a Titleist was a good experience, but the distance wasn’t there. Admittedly my swing is a complete 180 now than when I had the 917 in the bag, but the knock was always spinning too much and not enough distance compared to others.

I think the TS line improved on that and this one seems like it’s found a way to pack forgiveness and distance into a classic
Have never really gamed a Titleist driver but would give this one a spin.
Hopefully, low spin.

Well hello there...

1600203018314.png

That is a Usga picture. Tsi4 is going to be a while for people...
That’s what I thought, but when somebody says, “Well hello there...” on this forum, it usually is code for, “Look what just arrived.” LOL

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Yup. I want one.

That is a Usga picture. Tsi4 is going to be a while for people...

Yeah based on past history it is typically around fathers day I think.... Which is a bummer. I am not a fan of tiered releases but I understand the reason for them.

That’s what I thought, but when somebody says, “Well hello there...” on this forum, it usually is code for, “Look what just arrived.” LOL

I wish... I am so far from being that cool its silly..

Which ATI material is this? 425 Ti? Cool! (y)
Is it me, or from the face-on view, does this Titleist look very much like a Cobra? :unsure:(y)

That's a @Jman original LOL!

Cant wait to start hearing/watching reviews about this.

Can't speak to this product yet, but I can say it is getting quite a workout in the THP Tech Studio and we will have full review coming on embargo including a fun video done with swings and an interview talking tech.

Can't speak to this product yet, but I can say it is getting quite a workout in the THP Tech Studio and we will have full review coming on embargo including a fun video done with swings and an interview talking tech.

i can’t wait to dig into the tech and comparisons on this one because it checks all the boxes from a looks standpoint.

i'll be interested to learn more about this. i've heard it's impressively fast.

So freaking good!!

I'm looking forward to this one.

I am supposed to be hitting TSi3 tomorrow. cant wait.

Back