Hey guys, where do you prefer to buy Titleist driver shaft adapters?

Hey guys, where do you prefer to buy Titleist driver shaft adapters?
Club Conex. It's so worth it to just go universal.

Tomorrow I'm no longer on lockdown. I might need to get this out to the range in the evening.

So what’s verdict on the TSi fairway woods for guys that have them?

So what’s verdict on the TSi fairway woods for guys that have them?
I like mine. I have 13.5 TSi2 and 18 TSi3. I prefer the 2's shape and it launches super easy. TSi3 is lower spin and launch as expected. I needed to go lower in loft on my 3 wood to hit my launch and spin target. Flat setting is a nice option.

Some think the TSi3 looks a little closed at the lower lofts.

Ultimately there will (most likely) be an Oban Tour Limited in the head. It really is a spectacular shaft for me.
Just out of curiosity is the shaft you designed a similar profile to the oban tour limited?

I like mine. I have 13.5 TSi2 and 18 TSi3. I prefer the 2's shape and it launches super easy. TSi3 is lower spin and launch as expected. I needed to go lower in loft on my 3 wood to hit my launch and spin target. Flat setting is a nice option.

Some think the TSi3 looks a little closed at the lower lofts.

i love what i’m hearing about the tsi2 fw. i’m not really in the market for a fw, but the tsi2 does sound pretty darn good.

Anyone know the retail price of the stock RDX? I wanna buy one for my TSi2.

I would wait to see if any pulls end up on eBay.

Too much. There's a $99 6.0 pull on ebay right now, with offers open..

6.0. The 6.5 is prob more than I’d bother with as I have the Ventus in X if needed.
I have a 6.0 with one round on it, stock from a tsi3. PM me if you are interested.

4794472E-5D24-41F7-856C-3E57BAC0A1CB.jpeg

Just out of curiosity is the shaft you designed a similar profile to the oban tour limited?
The shaft I designed was almost exactly like the Accra 250 FX 2.0, but with a stiffer butt section. I still use the accra as well, and don't actually know anything about the profile Oban other than I love it.

Reactions: MH
I presume you are wanting 6.5?
No, actually the 6.0 is quite nice for me. Based on a range demo of it. Its tempting to go 6.5, but the 6.0 was great for me at the range and on course.

The pairing of RDX with the the TSi3 is about as perfect at standard as I have seen recently.

Got sniped today on the bay for one...

haI guess we were bidding against each other. Demoing the TSi3 with rdx I’ve been searching for rdx for my gamer driver. I wish titleist offered the blue and not just the black.

haI guess we were bidding against each other. Demoing the TSi3 with rdx I’ve been searching for rdx for my gamer driver. I wish titleist offered the blue and not just the black.
No comp here....already snagged one!
Thanks to a fine gentleman on THP.

The pairing of RDX with the the TSi3 is about as perfect at standard as I have seen recently.

giving you good numbers?

Back