I wouldn’t want the 4. The 3 gives me perfect spin to have some control over my ball and keep it in the air.

tsi2 is still in my mind big time. i want to give the epic speed a fair shake. and the ping lineup still has my interest. hopefully a fitting will happen in april or may.

Whoa baby.

I had a chance to hit both the TSi2 and 3 today against the new Callaway and TaylorMade drivers and came away extremely impressed. In fact they moved to the top of the list for my fitting in a couple weeks.

The TSi3 probably gave me ideal numbers and flight with 2,200-2,500rpm spin. Both drivers gave me faster clubhead speed, longer shots and tighter dispersion. I also saw more of the straight to fade ball flight I prefer. I could still turn it over but didn't see massive hooks like I occasionally did with the others.

Titleist nailed it with the sound and feel also. I'm not a Titleist guy at all but I have to admit they did a great job with these drivers.

Whoa baby.

I had a chance to hit both the TSi2 and 3 today against the new Callaway and TaylorMade drivers and came away extremely impressed. In fact they moved to the top of the list for my fitting in a couple weeks.

The TSi3 probably gave me ideal numbers and flight with 2,200-2,500rpm spin. Both drivers gave me faster clubhead speed, longer shots and tighter dispersion. I also saw more of the straight to fade ball flight I prefer. I could still turn it over but didn't see massive hooks like I occasionally did with the others.

Titleist nailed it with the sound and feel also. I'm not a Titleist guy at all but I have to admit they did a great job with these drivers.

Were you hitting them all stock? Curious about the stock shaft length you were testing.

Whoa baby.

I've taken 1 swing with a TSi3/Velocore Red combo and it was delicious.

Were you hitting them all stock? Curious about the stock shaft length you were testing.
Both were hit with the Tensei AV Blue 65. I've never really liked the Tensei but it seemed to work well matched up together for me. I had the 10* head bumped down to 9.5* I believe.

Reactions: JB
Both were hit with the Tensei AV Blue 65. I've never really liked the Tensei but it seemed to work well matched up together for me. I had the 10* head bumped down to 9.5* I believe.

that tensei is a solid stock shaft. The TSi2 is on the list to try as like you, a lot of good impressions coming from it

Reactions: KEV
I don't see this driver getting beat by anything new..... :unsure:

I'm with THIS guy! @DNice26 .......had a chance to hit SIM, SIM2 & max, g425 max and came away MORE impressed with tsi2 for MY GAME......super easy to hit ; almost auto pilot mode ......great sound/feel component and not lacking any distance.....I'll hit epic max and RADspeed but at my speed and game I'll need to be jedi mind blown to remove tsi2 from bag!

Whoa baby.

The TSi2 and the Epic Max LS were the top 2 heads that I liked at my iron fitting the other day. The TSi2/3 was better as you stated until we put in a Ventus Blue in the LS. He didn't have that shaft avaliable for the Titleist.
I thought the Tensei Blue shaft paired well in both heads. Going back to do a driver fitting when my irons come in. He won't even charge for the fitting, he told me.as I had already bought irons. Win win. I was just to tired to put good swings on the driver after all the balls I hit in the iron testing.

The TSi2 and the Epic Max LS were the top 2 heads that I liked at my iron fitting the other day. The TSi2/3 was better as you stated until we put in a Ventus Blue in the LS. He didn't have that shaft avaliable for the Titleist.
I thought the Tensei Blue shaft paired well in both heads. Going back to do a driver fitting when my irons come in. He won't even charge for the fitting, he told me.as I had already bought irons. Win win. I was just to tired to put good swings on the driver after all the balls I hit in the iron testing.
I keep thinking about what I saw with both of the Titleist drivers. I didn't think they'd stand a chance in my 2021 driver search but now I can't stop thinking about the potential.

same setup i tried but stayed at 10*. it was sublime.

I don't see this driver getting beat by anything new..... :unsure:

My fitter says he is fitting a lot of people into the TSi2. Which surprised him. It wasn't on my radar until he had me try it. I gamed the 913 and 915 but didn't get along with the 917 and move over the Callaway Big Bertha I think in 2017 or 2018.

My fitter says he is fitting a lot of people into the TSi2. Which surprised him. It wasn't on my radar until he had me try it. I gamed the 913 and 915 but didn't get along with the 917 and move over the Callaway Big Bertha I think in 2017 or 2018.

It seems to be a very complete package.

I'm not surprised by that. So good. I was a little torn between the 2 and 3 initially. I am surprised he's been fitting that many and I have yet to see someone playing here. I see everything but. Blows my mind.

I went to see my pro yesterday & get a check on what I was working on. He loved the ball flight & ease of moving the ball both ways.
Center contact feels so good & it’s hard to argue with the distance.

I went to see my pro yesterday & get a check on what I was working on. He loved the ball flight & ease of moving the ball both ways.
Center contact feels so good & it’s hard to argue with the distance.
I keep wondering how the head generates the ball speed that it does. They don’t have all of the tech that so many other offerings do, such as carbon, unique weighting, Jailbreak-type frames, etc. However, so many are reporting top end ball speed with the TSi heads.

I keep wondering how the head generates the ball speed that it does. They don’t have all of the tech that so many other offerings do, such as carbon, unique weighting, Jailbreak-type frames, etc. However, so many are reporting top end ball speed with the TSi heads.

Especially ball speed RETENTION......you know when hit off toe yet still gets out there without fail......

Yeah, I don’t know how it works I’m just glad it does.

Per Titleist;
The new ATI 425 titanium face insert used in the TSi metals boasts a 6% increase in strength and a 30% increase in ductility compared to conventional titanium alloys used in golf club construction. Ductility basically measures how much the metal can be manipulated without losing strength, in this case, thinned to create the fastest ball speeds possible.

Along with the face design, ATI contributed their aerodynamics expertise to reduce drag (15% less drag in TSi vs. TS) and thus increase clubhead speed.
With this higher MOI and the resulting deeper Center of Gravity, Titleist found more forgiveness and slightly higher launch.

So the saying is “3 is a crowd” but.. I disagree.

9520E4A0-F2C7-4889-AF98-5521B6C77436.jpeg96A095BB-1365-4E5A-988A-9566E4993C9F.jpegA91B070E-DCE6-4F9F-95FF-55508A7A6BDB.jpeg

Awesome.

Looks like you pulled the tape on your driver. Get a different weight for it?

yep. Plus I switched the shaft to a ventus blue. So the swing weight is perfect! I really should get some goof off and clean it but meh.. I don’t really care.

I really should get some goof off and clean it but meh.. I don’t really care.
Yeah. Me either.

It's fine.

Actually no. It's not.

Its siblings want you to give it a bath. They're embarrased by it.

Yeah. Me either.

It's fine.

Actually no. It's not.

Its siblings want you to give it a bath. They're embarrased by it.

Hahahaha... ok ok..

Got to hit the TSi2 today. 9° set up d/4 with the Tensei shaft. Like the way it sets up, like the sound also. Straight when I put a good swing on it. Was easy to turn over for a draw and didn't hit any fades with it.
Definitely something I will hit later in the year when I can do an outdoor fitting.

Back