The TSi2 and the Epic Max LS were the top 2 heads that I liked at my iron fitting the other day. The TSi2/3 was better as you stated until we put in a Ventus Blue in the LS. He didn't have that shaft avaliable for the Titleist.
I thought the Tensei Blue shaft paired well in both heads. Going back to do a driver fitting when my irons come in. He won't even charge for the fitting, he told me.as I had already bought irons. Win win. I was just to tired to put good swings on the driver after all the balls I hit in the iron testing.

I’ve got a Ventus Blue for my TSi3. It pairs very, very well. I almost want to pick up a TSi2 driver head, just because. I don’t see anything beating out the TSi3 or TSi2. This is the first Titleist driver I’ve ever owned. Only other driver I may look to pick up is an Epic Speed/Max Triple Diamond when they eventually release them....

I have 6 rounds in with the TSi3 Ventus Black combo. After playing the G400Max for two seasons, I expected a little more ball speed but figured I'd be missing the forgiveness the Max gave me. That hasn't happened yet. The TSi is explosive, and plenty forgiving. It's still early, but it seems to be the total package. Looks, feel, adjustability, fast and most important to me, I'm keeping it play. Very impressed with this one so far.

Last edited:
The TSi3 is really performing for me. Today, I hit 10/13 fairways where I pulled driver. I had two drives over 300 yards. I have used several different shafts in it and all have worked well. Today, I had a Tensei CK Pro White 50 in it. The 50 is a 55 gram shaft, but it still has that lower launch, low spin window associated with the Tensei White. It is kind of a unicorn shaft for me, because I like a shaft of this weight category, but I had not been able to find one that was mid 50 grams and still kept the spin down. I cannot drive the ball any better than I did today.

EB10731D-4326-41AA-BBCC-ADE45A43C4BE.jpeg

The TSi3 is really performing for me. Today, I hit 10/13 fairways where I pulled driver. I had two drives over 300 yards. I have used several different shafts in it and all have worked well. Today, I had a Tensei CK Pro White 50 in it. The 50 is a 55 gram shaft, but it still has that lower launch, low spin window associated with the Tensei White. It is kind of a unicorn shaft for me, because I like a shaft of this weight category, but I had not been able to find one that was mid 50 grams and still kept the spin down. I cannot drive the ball any better than I did today.

View attachment 8993482

That is awesome, glad that combo is working for you! I hit the TSi3 for a second time at the golf store today, and it was really good. TSi3 edging its way up the leaderboard in my 2021 driver testing. I love just about everything about it.

That is awesome, glad that combo is working for you! I hit the TSi3 for a second time at the golf store today, and it was really good. TSi3 edging its way up the leaderboard in my 2021 driver testing. I love just about everything about it.
There was a guy in my foursome today who was playing a TS2 driver. He asked me near the beginning of the round how I liked the TSi3. I told him that I was really enjoying it so far. About half way through the round, he said he was going to be adding an “i” to his TS driver, LOL.

I was at the golf shop buying a wedge today, and got into the TSi2 and TSi3 again. Of the two I definitely prefer the shape of the 3, and I seem to get a little better numbers with it. I also like the idea of the movable weight, because thought I tested with it Neutral, either of the toe settings might actually help me with the toe miss and not over drawing the ball. Great ball speed numbers, and fun to hit!

Having been sitting on my butt at night for last week, instead of working because I played golf for part of the day, I've spent a little more time with my stats than I had in a while.

My TSi3 numbers are a great reminder when I go into a store or a different thread and see something shiny...

... to just keep moving right along. That thing is sooo good.

Mine got a rub mark on top that is seriously pissing me off though. Might need to find a fresh one. :unsure:

Having been sitting on my butt at night for last week, instead of working because I played golf for part of the day, I've spent a little more time with my stats than I had in a while.

My TSi3 numbers are a great reminder when I go into a store or a different thread and see something shiny...

Mine got a rub mark on top that is seriously pissing me off though. Might need to find a fresh one. :unsure:
We golfers are so funny. We are playing around with tools that dig through the turf and dirt and then something gets a mark and we are ready to throw it in the trash can. I am the very same way. I am usually mortified if a stranger asks me if he can hit my driver. I am so worried about that sky mark. It happened to me once. The driver was gone the very next day.

The TSi3 is pretty amazing. I am sure you surmised that I had my Titleist in the bag yesterday for my round. For me, when I am confident that I can make a good swing and I am going to be where I want to be, my confidence grows and feeds into the rest of my game.

We golfers are so funny. We are playing around with tools that dig through the turf and dirt and then something gets a mark and we are ready to throw it in the trash can. I am the very same way. I am usually mortified if a stranger asks me if he can hit my driver. I am so worried about that sky mark. It happened to me once. The driver was gone the very next day.

The TSi3 is pretty amazing. I am sure you surmised that I had my Titleist in the bag yesterday for my round. For me, when I am confident that I can make a good swing and I am going to be where I want to be, my confidence grows and feeds into the rest of my game.
My driver does not dig through the turf and dirt! :cautious: lol

I don't baby clubs, and my wife and friends have marked up plenty of mine. The Mav SZ I ended with (was one of my first, broke another, and had problems with a custom) looked like it had been to hell and back. The TSi3 is without a doubt the sexiest driver to ever go in my bad though, so I'm a little more sensitive about it. Wife asked if she could hit it one day and got a firm answer she really didn't like, and still brings up, often. :LOL:

I'm not sure it feeds into the rest of my game in that sense, but I get that, and it sure doesn't hurt being in good position all the time. I'm about 85% fairways with it, and hit almost that exact percentage of greens from the fairway, so... that's a lot of good waiting to happen when a hole starts with it in my hands. The confidence is real. (y)

I’m 100% with you, I would be looking for a fresh one ASAP.

Just ordered a Ventus Red 6x to plug into my TSi3. Hope it works bc it's going to look awesome!

Try a good rubbing compound and then some wax. Had this happen to my Mavrik last year. It takes some work and time but just keep going over and reapplying until it's hardly noticeable. It wont take deeper scratches out but its worth a try. My Mavrik had a horrible sky mark and I got it down so I can't hardly see it at address. If that doesn't get it perfect and you still want a new head at least it will make it a little better if you try to resell it.

My driver does not dig through the turf and dirt! :cautious: lol

I don't baby clubs, and my wife and friends have marked up plenty of mine. The Mav SZ I ended with (was one of my first, broke another, and had problems with a custom) looked like it had been to hell and back. The TSi3 is without a doubt the sexiest driver to ever go in my bad though, so I'm a little more sensitive about it. Wife asked if she could hit it one day and got a firm answer she really didn't like, and still brings up, often. :LOL:

I'm not sure it feeds into the rest of my game in that sense, but I get that, and it sure doesn't hurt being in good position all the time. I'm about 85% fairways with it, and hit almost that exact percentage of greens from the fairway, so... that's a lot of good waiting to happen when a hole starts with it in my hands. The confidence is real. (y)

I'm sooo damn tempted to try and swap out my TSi2 for the 3. The 3 is just so bad arse looking. I think it is the best looking driver I've seen. It has like a Kylo Ren meets Darth Vader thing going on and the Star Wars dork in me is all about it.

Saw the TSi1 and TSi4 dropped today. Wonder if there will be any info in these. TSi1 kinda intrigues me.

Saw the TSi1 and TSi4 dropped today. Wonder if there will be any info in these. TSi1 kinda intrigues me.

9am ET and it will be a new thread and we have a testing video.

9am ET and it will be a new thread and we have a testing video.
Ah very cool !! Usually not a Titleist guy but hearing good things lately about the TSi line this far.

You could sell me yours and then get the new shinny one:drinks::LOL:

The Tsi2 is officially on my radar.... only prob is with my preferred shaft it’s $785.99...... holy moly

They can get pricey for sure, at least the performance is there.
Yup. And if I did that it would stay in the bag for a long while...

I picked up an 8* TSi2 head a few weeks ago to try out agains my TSi3 a few weeks ago. It launches right around the same window, has what looks to be similar spin, but is a bit more forgiving than that TSi3. It’s a missile launcher. The extra forgiveness probably has me averaging longer drives than the TSi3. However, it does not look quite as slick as the TSi3, haha.

I picked up an 8* TSi2 head a few weeks ago to try out agains my TSi3 a few weeks ago. It launches right around the same window, has what looks to be similar spin, but is a bit more forgiving than that TSi3. It’s a missile launcher. The extra forgiveness probably has me averaging longer drives than the TSi3. However, it does not look quite as slick as the TSi3, haha.
I find it interesting and cool that your spin numbers stayed consistent. If that were the case, it would be a no brained for me. The TSi3 might just fit my swing, but it certainly feels plenty forgiving and I am defining forgiving as being able to repeat the same ball flight on a consistently high basis.

I find it interesting and cool that your spin numbers stayed consistent. If that were the case, it would be a no brained for me. The TSi3 might just fit my swing, but it certainly feels plenty forgiving and I am defining forgiving as being able to repeat the same ball flight on a consistently high basis.

Check out the video in the first post. @Canadan tested both and had interesting spin numbers.

Back