Wow, that is some bad luck. I would trade you, though. I was driving home tonight, doing about 40 mph, when a big buck ran out onto the road and right into the side of my vehicle. It could have been worse, but wow, what was that animal thinking. I have a big antler gouge down the driver’s side of the vehicle. The person riding with me and I both thought it was going to be worse, though. We definitely felt the impact. I couldn’t swerve, because there was another car in the lane to my right. So, I guess I would trade unfortunate incidents, LOL.

Glad you are OK after that one.

My TSi2 is still a beast! Especially with the addition of the LinQ Blue shaft. This shaft just adds that much more pop. I can go after it and not worry about spraying it all over. 11/14 fairways today, 3 wood & iron off two others. The only miss was still playable in the rough.

TSi2 with the Riptide shaft is going to be a weapon for the new year. Had 3 drives measure in the 250’s with roll today so I’ve added some yardage on good strikes. The biggest issue is 13/14 FIR today and that is my goal of always hitting fairways.

Didn’t think I would see something knock my 💎💎💎 out the bag but…

TSi3 set to D3
HZRDUS Hulk 6.5 60g
+6g Weight in Rear
44.5”9CC51E7B-76E1-4DF6-927D-4B75F0849F43.jpeg

Last edited:
Still really like this driver this year.. next.. it’s up for grabs haha

Didn’t think I would see something knock my 💎💎💎 out the bag but…

TSi3 set to D3
HZRDUS Hulk 6.5 60g
+6g Weight in Rear
44.5”View attachment 9049029
Those numbers are interesting. Your smash factor is 1.52, which is as good as it gets, but yet your attack angle is -2.2. If you could get the attack angle to positive, you would squeeze even more out of your swing, but yet that seems impossible given the smash factor being as high as it is already.

Last edited:
Those numbers are interesting. Your smash factor is 1.52, which is as good as it gets, but yet your attack angle is -2.2. If you could get the attack angle to positive, you would squeeze even more out of your swing, but yet that seems impossible given the smash factor being as high as it is already.

Yeah the swing I brought with me yesterday, I was hitting a little down on it. If I Did hit up on it I’m sure I could get more! But TBH if that’s where it got me with that swing I am 100% thrilled

Yeah the swing I brought with me yesterday, I was hitting a little down on it. If I Did hit up on it I’m sure I could get more! But TBH if that’s where it got me with that swing I am 100% thrilled
No question that all of the numbers are superb.

Solid day yesterday at TPC Eagle Trace with the TSi3. 9/14 FW. For me, That’s trending in the right direction. 2 of the Remianing 5 FW to hit were in FW bunkers and the other 3 were in play but off the FW. I’ll take that!

The Evenflow Riptide shaft has really helped mid with the TSi2 driver. Averaged 244 today with a long of 266 and short 222(clipped a tree). Was having a nice small draw on most drives today with a few fades mixed in.
This will be the driver going forward for next year.

I love that these have been keeping up with everything that’s been thrown at them this year! Everything is so good now. Pick your favorite looking and sounding one and go!

I love that these have been keeping up with everything that’s been thrown at them this year! Everything is so good now. Pick your favorite looking and sounding one and go!
Favorite Look ✅

Favorite Sound ✅

Honestly, those two things are what made me give it an extended go when it came out. I didn't actually expect it to win out.

Favorite Look ✅

Favorite Sound ✅

Honestly, those two things are what made me give it an extended go when it came out. I didn't actually expect it to win out.
Yep. But it did. And continues to do so. 👊

Favorite Look ✅

Favorite Sound ✅

very hard to argue that!

Not a long knocker by any means but my driving average is going up. I had a drive today that was into about a 12mph wind that went 256. For me that is huge!!! Just a nice little draw around the corner that left me straight on to the green.
Sound is very pleasing to me.

Getting the TSi3 out this weekend. Been a long time since it’s been on the course. Forgot how much I like the looks of it!

Getting the TSi3 out this weekend. Been a long time since it’s been on the course. Forgot how much I like the looks of it!
The hole TSi line is very sharp looking. Love my TSi2 shape and sound

Drivers for me are down to the sound and how they set up. This week have played the B21 Callaway and the Titleist TSi and the Sim2 - all felt real nice and all 3 go the same approx distance for me. YMMD. So far I like the B21 and SIM2 better than the Titleist. but next week this may change with more play with the Titleist and a different shaft. Phun to experiment.:unsure::unsure:

Drivers for me are down to the sound and how they set up. This week have played the B21 Callaway and the Titleist TSi and the Sim2 - all felt real nice and all 3 go the same approx distance for me. YMMD. So far I like the B21 and SIM2 better than the Titleist. but next week this may change with more play with the Titleist and a different shaft. Phun to experiment.:unsure::unsure:

Hope you find what your looking for!

I should probably give the TSi3 a shout for a good ball striker with middling speed. My back is a disaster, but I could still hit some surprisingly good drives with mine yesterday. Pretty consistent 240-245ish carry and 270+ totals with the scared and handsy swing. Let me move back and play the tips at -1 still on the second 9 once I realized it worked with my setup. Flight was mid-ish with pretty low spin, flat peak, and good run. Not bad at all for punching through the course.

I feel like that's a swing a little more in the meat of the curve than my normal one is, and I was impressed what it still produced with this head.

Hope you find what your looking for!
I don't -- cuz then what would I do during the week if I can't play around other equipment.;)

I should probably give the TSi3 a shout for a good ball striker with middling speed. My back is a disaster, but I could still hit some surprisingly good drives with mine yesterday. Pretty consistent 240-245ish carry and 270+ totals with the scared and handsy swing. Let me move back and play the tips at -1 still on the second 9 once I realized it worked with my setup. Flight was mid-ish with pretty low spin, flat peak, and good run. Not bad at all for punching through the course.

I feel like that's a swing a little more in the meat of the curve than my normal one is, and I was impressed what it still produced with this head.

Having had a few back surgeries myself I feel the back pain! Glad your still able to get out!

May have to make the move to the TSI2 as well. In Scottsdale last month playing the TPC. Buddy shows up with a new TSI2 with a Kuro Kage shaft 50 g (he’s 67 and I am 58). I try it on the range and just striping it, ball after ball. Shoot a 39 on the front with my gamer, a few missed fairways. I ask if I can hit his on the back. Didn‘t miss a fairway and shoot 1 under with birdies on 15 and 18. 20 yards longer than my LST. Get home and take it to the indoor range and all numbers better than my LST. Getting fitted tmrw after a 3 week wait with very reputable fitter in tri-state area. Let’s see.

Last edited:
Back