For some reason, Titleist clubs have never interested me at all, just don't do it for me.

Until now.

Same, haven't even really looked at the last couple titleist releases since I've come back to golf. But this one looks good.

I can appreciate that folks believe it's critical to put a perspective in there like that, but I am pretty proud that our video allows the tech story (from the source) and the results to speak for themselves. I'd much rather hear about what THPers think from a collective perspective before we decide whether it's worth 'bothering' with it.
You do a great job. Opinions rule the day and can serve to drive clicks. I get it. I appreciate your approach when presenting a new product.

Funny....speaking of the confusing hosel settings...

Michael Newton just released a review of the FWs and set the club on "C4" to "lower the loft and flatten the lie".......then commented on how much loft is on the club! Ha!

That is the added loft setting! Yikes.... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Mann that Tsi3 may be the most perfect shaped driver ever. What a good looking club. I may actually have to look at Titleist as a driver option for the first time ever.

TSi2 available in 11*....FINALLY.
Not sure how or why 10.5 was ever a thing lol.

current gamer is callaway mavrik max 10.5 turned down to 9.5. been toying with the b21 9* turned up to 10*. previous gamer was ping g400 max. so i like launch and spin!
What shafts are you playing in each setup?

I don't want to try these drivers and succumb to the FOMO that I'm sure it will bring.
The classic Titleist shape of the TSi3 is awesome but hearing that the TSi2 shape closely resembles the Epic Flash sounds great to me!
My choice would solely be based on performance.

My Cobra F9 has been good to me. I must resist!!!

Great Q&A with the Titleist guys, had no idea that it was the most played driver on tour last year and Its growing.

The ATI face looks really cool. Not that the drivers are apple to apple since lofts were different but leaning toward tsi3 for spin

I don't want to try these drivers and succumb to the FOMO that I'm sure it will bring.
The classic Titleist shape of the TSi3 is awesome but hearing that the TSi2 shape closely resembles the Epic Flash sounds great to me!
My choice would solely be based on performance.

My Cobra F9 has been good to me. I must resist!!!

You must not.

This looks like one of the best releases of the year. The look of the face could turn some away but I love the look. Typically Titleist is bringing up the rear on brands I’d look at buying but early reviews have been strong.

Just watched the video and great job @Canadan ! Those look beautiful and sounds like a great addition to the Titleist family.

The $550 price tag will keep this club out of my bag when I replace my dead Callaway Epic in the spring, but it should open up some THP'rs to selling off their current sticks that will give me some great options to purchase.

Thanks Titleist !!

Got a call yesterday that my driver and FW wood were in! I wont be able to hit the range till Thursday aft to try them out though. I have golf planned all weekend and i am looking forward to hitting them!
TSI5.jpgTSI11.jpgTSI12.jpgTSI14.jpgTSI13.jpgTSI15.jpgTSI20.jpgTSI21.jpg

Got a call yesterday that my driver and FW wood were in! I wont be able to hit the range till Thursday aft to try them out though. I have golf planned all weekend and i am looking forward to hitting them!
View attachment 8970222View attachment 8970224View attachment 8970225View attachment 8970226View attachment 8970227View attachment 8970228View attachment 8970229View attachment 8970230

Wow, sorry if I missed it, but may I ask when you ordered yours? Curious how you got them so soon......?

Wow, sorry if I missed it, but may I ask when you ordered yours? Curious how you got them so soon......?

I was invited to a fitting from a course where I take some lessons. At the fitting the Titleist reps said they were going to push them out to us quickly. I did not expect that quick and will say pure luck I have them right now.

Great looking driver there! I don't know why but I love the look of that face.

Head is sweet but are they upgrading last model shafts at standard cost on adjustable model? Love Titleist clubs but had to go up $150 plus to get a great lightweight shaft in S3 and passed; and moved on recently. KuroKage big miss for me.

Guy next to me at the range today already had a TSI3. It looks pretty sick and the sound is really nice. Due to these strange times I didn't ask to hit it, but I was sorely tempted to.

Great looking driver there! I don't know why but I love the look of that face.
Yeah, I don't get the face talk. It's a driver face. They all look similar to me. This one looks fine.

$550 is going to be a steep price to pay. And then add another $150 - $200 for an "upgraded" shaft? C'mon ... the price of these things are getting out of hand. :rolleyes:

$550 is going to be a steep price to pay. And then add another $150 - $200 for an "upgraded" shaft? C'mon ... the price of these things are getting out of hand. :rolleyes:
It's definitely getting to be a tough pill to swallow. Unless I can find a trade in bonus somewhere I'm not sure I'll be able to drop the coin on a new one. That goes for all equipment in general.

It's definitely getting to be a tough pill to swallow. Unless I can find a trade in bonus somewhere I'm not sure I'll be able to drop the coin on a new one. That goes for all equipment in general.
This is when you really hope for a testing opportunity :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
This is when you really hope for a testing opportunity :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Haha. I think I'm coming to terms with the fact that a lot of my future purchases will either be used or previous season equipment. But these prices must be working for Titleist and the other brands. And that's good for them, if people will pay it they would be silly not to charge it.

Had a fitting Sunday that turned into a crap show as the Titleist fitter became disinterested when I told him I wasn’t interested in a premium shaft. Should have known something was up when he looked at my Sim Max and started griping about TaylorMade using aftermarket or his words, “knock off” shafts. All he cared about was selling me a driver that was going to set me back nearly $800. Had a about 25 minutes of my 45 minute block of time reserved left when he basically wanted me to be done taking swings.

Back