Have you been playing the TSi3 fairway? Is it the look that you don’t care for?
Yeah, that's what I have. If by look you mean at address, yes, but it's more than just the actual look. It's a gorgeous club. I picked out the 2 because it sits more open and I'm fine with playing a little more launch and spin (which I got with the 2) until late spring when things dry up again. Why the 3 sits more closed than the 2 I will never understand. It's totally backwards imo, and I've had to work harder than I'd like to keep it off the left side. That effort has me down somewhere in the range of 6-9 yards vs my sub zero 3W, with less control.

And to add insult to injury......

Get home and my water boiler went!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️:(:cry:

And to add insult to injury......

Get home and my water boiler went!

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️:(:cry:
I'm telling myself you're being saved from catching a nasty case of Covid from someone at the course, or a car accident by staying home to meet a service person or something, because otherwise you're just getting a big **** sandwich served to you all the sudden.

I'm telling myself you're being saved from catching a nasty case of Covid from someone at the course, or a car accident by staying home to meet a service person or something, because otherwise you're just getting a big **** sandwich served to you all the sudden.
Hey, its all good. I’m grateful for it all. Whatever, ish happens. And now I’m drinking so life is good. 😜
I will say, I’m gonna see if the store credit option is available for the fw. Not sure I loved the setup of it. Crazy how much loft it seems to have in comparison to the TS2. If store cred is off the table, I might try and switch from the 16.5 to the 15.

Has anyone tried the kuro kage in the driver?

Has anyone tried the kuro kage in the driver?

yes, in the tsi2. i liked it ok. felt very loose. contact went down on the head. tensei blue av seemed to be much better for me.

The head shape of the TSI3 is just perfection. Took a couple swings with smoke rdx black and it’s a lethal combo

FD93AE63-44ED-443C-8243-7EF07D3ED1A9.jpeg

yes, in the tsi2. i liked it ok. felt very loose. contact went down on the head. tensei blue av seemed to be much better for me.
Thanks. I like the blue but think I need to try the kuro kage.

Getting a ton of swings in, in my garage right now. TSi2 3 wood seems to launch pretty easy. Has a good sound when struck well. I like that I can flatten the lie angle.

I have just enough room to swing driver, but still feel a bit constrained. Seem to hit it low on the face. Need to get it on the range. I have it in A2 and am not sure if that is the best setting right now, but still need to dial it in on the range and course.

I had a custom fitting today. Hit the TSI 2, G410 Plus and Mavrik.

All were hard to separate but the titleist had slightly better numbers, felt the best and I felt most confident with it. Very expensive though and I can't remember hitting the Ping much off line either.

It’s nice to know that when you hit driver you know right where the ball is going to go (right down the middle) every time. Thanks TSi3

Had a really good front 9 with my TSI2 today. I cranked some drives out over 300 today. Got some great roll out and it put me in very easy pitch up range. The back 9 was a bit different had 2 OB right away but settled back down and crushed another. Can’t blame the driver for my bad swings 😂.

Going to laugh if my back order Ventus comes in before the stock 5 wood.

Posted in another thread but..

i have a fresh ventus blue 7x I am going to get ripped up for this.. pretty stoked. The RDX black is great as well.

tapped up to get to D4.

0DC09451-F424-4CC7-B803-7B2725C1FDB3.jpeg

I came in here tonight because I'm looking at some course/club data aaaaaaand it's official. The TSi3 RDX combo has accomplished a couple things that the Mavrik Sub Zero never did. Which is pretty freaking amazing. I don't want to make @DNice26 cry with a screenshot of the TSawesomeness he's missing, but I've actually hit it straighter, with no distance loss. The distance thing is crazy considering it's been practically flooded here lately. A higher percentage of fairways over a 100 shot stretch than I think I ever had with the Sub Zero, and balanced. The numbers are identical side to side on misses. It has played wonderfully neutral for me, without any weight manipulation.

Last edited:
Posted in another thread but..

i have a fresh ventus blue 7x I am going to get ripped up for this.. pretty stoked. The RDX black is great as well.

tapped up to get to D4.

View attachment 8977387
I mean, I'm happy for you that you got it, but tell me you're gonna hot melt that once you decide you like the setup??

I mean, I'm happy for you that you got it, but tell me you're gonna hot melt that once you decide you like the setup??

nope. No hot melt for me..

nope. No hot melt for me..
Is it just for swingweight or do you like how it's distributed like that. I'm just asking because 1. it's a sexy driver to cover up and 2. I don't seem many people tape ones that have interchangeable weights or accessible ports.

Last edited:
Back