Semi late to the party but the TSI2 is fer reelz! I'm normally not the one to play/hit stretched back deep cg heads but after reading a few reviews @DNice26 and thinking of what I actually need at this point in my golfing life , I'm making an attempt.

My club guy calls with a surprise......10* tsi2 with tensei regular.......

But having the ts3 for a minute and finding my shaft (LAGP REIGN SILVER) I wanted to give it a run.....

STABLE......I guess that's the word to sum it up.....the higher MOI (ping like) just keeps this club steady going through impact.....

I'm a lefty and I loathe a hook .....with my SIM I lived towards the toe and got knuckleballs ......

If today's round is an indication of golf to come , then I'm in a happy place.

Semi late to the party but the TSI2 is fer reelz! I'm normally not the one to play/hit stretched back deep cg heads but after reading a few reviews @DNice26 and thinking of what I actually need at this point in my golfing life , I'm making an attempt.

My club guy calls with a surprise......10* tsi2 with tensei regular.......

But having the ts3 for a minute and finding my shaft (LAGP REIGN SILVER) I wanted to give it a run.....

STABLE......I guess that's the word to sum it up.....the higher MOI (ping like) just keeps this club steady going through impact.....

I'm a lefty and I loathe a hook .....with my SIM I lived towards the toe and got knuckleballs ......

If today's round is an indication of golf to come , then I'm in a happy place.
👍. Excited to get mine on a course again. Hopefully a trip to Myrtle will be in my near future.

Mine shipped from CC yesterday, expected delivery of 1-4. Kind of really excited.

Yikes, the weight kit for this driver is like $200..... oof...
I'd see if you can get an appointment for a Titleist Thursday event and see if they'd just mess around with the weights specifically (that is if you already own a TSi). Then you can order just the one weight you need.

Love the driver..

Considering this.

E115ECF4-C39D-45AA-A395-9B89E4FD7929.jpeg

I'd see if you can get an appointment for a Titleist Thursday event and see if they'd just mess around with the weights specifically (that is if you already own a TSi). Then you can order just the one weight you need.
Great idea!

The 3rd party weights will likely hit ebay in about a month or two. I may buy a kit there.

Great idea!

The 3rd party weights will likely hit ebay in about a month or two. I may buy a kit there.

If the "factory" weight kits are really that much money then I'll for sure just pick up some aftermarket weights on eBay once they start showing up. I mean a weight is just a unit of measure...no more...no less. I could care less if it's an "official" Titleist weight.

If the "factory" weight kits are really that much money then I'll for sure just pick up some aftermarket weights on eBay once they start showing up. I mean a weight is just a unit of measure...no more...no less. I could care less if it's an "official" Titleist weight.
Yeah, I have a kit for the Cally Mavrik and it worked great. Was $50.

I've had several of these in my watch lists and it's so hard not to pull the trigger. I don't think I've seen a bad review yet.

This one is rising to the top of new drivers to test out. I like the feedback and looks wise at address it has that classic look.

Hey, take that over to the fairway thread, where I'm already considering that one!

And then buy it, and tell me if it's worth it. K. Thanks. :p

umm... well... it’s worth it..

I am kind of jealous of you guys that are still out playing. It seemed like I was just settling into this driver when our season ended.

I would be curious how you make it work in your bag. It's true usefulness.

I cranked it down to the lowest loft setting it goes to. This is a perfect 4 wood at 17.25 It is playable if the tee and from the fairway..

BA567669-74E7-4415-A655-159703AD3904.jpeg

I am kind of jealous of you guys that are still out playing. It seemed like I was just settling into this driver when our season ended.
I know, that sucks. You were doing some pretty exciting things with it.

I cranked it down to the lowest loft setting it goes to. This is a perfect 4 wood at 17.25 It is playable if the tee and from the fairway..

View attachment 8986038
I suddenly fear for that nets life/well being. And everything on the other side of it. You don't have any children around there, do you? 'Cause DAMN! 🔥

I suddenly fear for that nets life/well being. And everything on the other side of it. You don't have any children around there, do you? 'Cause DAMN! 🔥

Haha. You would still have to give me like 8 strokes.. haha

Seriously though, @NVGOLFER80 , that's some serious heat. What shaft are you hitting in that?

Back