Had probably the best day with the TSI2 Today that I have had. We played a pretty tight tree lined course and I pulled driver on every hole. I only had 2 drives not playable that were OB left. Both really well hit just one I pulled a bit left and the other I tried to cut too much of the lake off and came up a bit short. I never even pulled my FW woods out of the bag today. Hope that carries into tomorrow playing at my favorite course.

Hey, so I just realized I've missed 6 of my last 50 fairways with the TSi3. I know I've said this before, but someone please nut-kick me if I mention changing in the near future. 'Preciate it.

Hey, so I just realized I've missed 6 of my last 50 fairways with the TSi3. I know I've said this before, but someone please nut-kick me if I mention changing in the near future. 'Preciate it.

Noted. I’m in Arkansas as well 🤣

would love to help you out with this one.. 😂😂

Wow, I had no idea I had there were so many THP'ers hoping to kick me in the junk.

Thanks for being there for me guys. (y)

Wow, I had no idea I had there were so many THP'ers hoping to kick me in the junk.

its not just that it is you.. If you get the chance, you always take it.. hahha..

If you are going to continuously beg for it, people will eventually comply. I just would never do it with white socks. 😂

Last edited:
Idk i need a fitting.
I would predict the 3, since you tend to fight spin. I don’t think there is a huge difference in forgiveness. Looking forward to an update.

I'm getting quite a big retro check next week. Its time.......
Oh man. I kind of forgot about all the people getting deferred salary checks about now.

Don't make up your mind until you hit them. The 2 might surprise you!

I got you! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have a fitting on the 20th, and I'm hoping to try the 2 and 3 at this point. Otherwise, I was hoping for some new models from TM, Callaway, PING, and Mizuno to be available, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed on that one.

Had quite a bit of pro shop credit from tournaments this year and ended up getting a tsi3 with ad-iz 6x. Will put on the flightscope next week vs the TS3!
That's a combo there. Great shaft to keep for future drivers too.

Had another great sim session with the TSi2, nothing but straight or high draws. I really hope things translate to the actual course come Spring or if theres a random warm day this winter. Love the sound, love the look and once I get grooved in for a round its like I am on auto pilot. I am so glad I did the TT fitting and even thought at the time spending this kinda coin was hard to swallow, totally worth it.

HOLY COW!

I finally tried the TSi2 on trackman today.
9* head with the RDX shaft in 6.0.

I put some hot garbage swings on it and it was going dead straight (relative to the ball started to go) with some great distance!!
The look/sound/feel is all that I expect from Titleist as well.
That's the most stable and forgiving Titleist driver I've ever hit.

I need to remind myself that this stimulus check is going to other necessary items!! The temptation is STRONG though.

Has anyone compared the 10* and 9* TSI2 heads regarding spin, launch and distance? I'm hitting the 10* very well BUT once in awhile it looks to stall somewhat into the wind.....currently using 19 prov1x balls

Has anyone compared the 10* and 9* TSI2 heads regarding spin, launch and distance? I'm hitting the 10* very well BUT once in awhile it looks to stall somewhat into the wind.....currently using 19 prov1x balls
I believe in my fitting I started with a 10* head and then was ultimately fit for the 9*. Everyone is going to be different since all swings/#'s are different, but for me the 10* was spinning too much and the flight was what you explained. It stalled/did not get the carry/roll that was optimal for me and my swing.

I believe in my fitting I started with a 10* head and then was ultimately fit for the 9*. Everyone is going to be different since all swings/#'s are different, but for me the 10* was spinning too much and the flight was what you explained. It stalled/did not get the carry/roll that was optimal for me and my swing.

And obviously now you're content with launch conditions? May I ask swingspeed and expected carry with 9* TSI2?

And obviously now you're content with launch conditions? May I ask swingspeed and expected carry with 9* TSI2?

Yes, I believe my driver SS was in the high 90’s to just about 100. Average carry was around 240ish, totaling out at about 260ish. Which gave me about 20+ yds more than what I’m used to on both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I believe my driver SS was in the high 90’s to just about 100. Average carry was around 240ish, totaling out at about 260ish. Which gave me about 20+ yds more than what I’m used to on both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unsure of my actual carry and total distances but what I'm not seeing is weak strikes that just fall woefully short(even for me!) I'm going with massive ball speed retention..... face material? 🤔

Unsure of my actual carry and total distances but what I'm not seeing is weak strikes that just fall woefully short(even for me!) I'm going with massive ball speed retention..... face material? 🤔
Probably a little of everything, what I saw in my fitting and on the course was as long as I hit the face (anywhere) I still get a usable result with not a huge distance loss. When I find that middle area that's sorta boxed off, it flies.

Probably a little of everything, what I saw in my fitting and on the course was as long as I hit the face (anywhere) I still get a usable result with not a huge distance loss. When I find that middle area that's sorta boxed off, it flies.

YES! Better stated than what I tried to convey......thanks for clarification

Back