Titleist TSi Fairway Woods

I bought a brand new TSi2 16.5* back in February for $200 on a used rack. It had a senior shaft in it but I had a Project X Evenflow White (one of my all time favorite profiles) setting in a bag at home so this was a no brained. Been in the bag for 5 months now and it has been a really solid club for me. My swing has improved a lot over the last year so I have been able to think about going for par 5’s in 2 for the first time ever. In fact I got hit into for waiting for a green to clear because I was 225 out. Jokes on the guys on the tee because my ball came to rest on about 5 feet from the back edge of the middle of the green.

Anyway the 16.5* setup is kind of a best of both worlds for me. Works great off the ground for a long approach or long advance shot. Off the tees it’s a really high flying ball that goes strait and hops and stops. I think my best ball of the tee will carry a little farther than off the ground but I think they would end up about the same overall distance.

This is just one of those FW’s that can sit in my bag for several seasons and I know exactly what I have and it works great for me.

I bought a brand new TSi2 16.5* back in February for $200 on a used rack. It had a senior shaft in it but I had a Project X Evenflow White (one of my all time favorite profiles) setting in a bag at home so this was a no brained. Been in the bag for 5 months now and it has been a really solid club for me. My swing has improved a lot over the last year so I have been able to think about going for par 5’s in 2 for the first time ever. In fact I got hit into for waiting for a green to clear because I was 225 out. Jokes on the guys on the tee because my ball came to rest on about 5 feet from the back edge of the middle of the green.

Anyway the 16.5* setup is kind of a best of both worlds for me. Works great off the ground for a long approach or long advance shot. Off the tees it’s a really high flying ball that goes strait and hops and stops. I think my best ball of the tee will carry a little farther than off the ground but I think they would end up about the same overall distance.

This is just one of those FW’s that can sit in my bag for several seasons and I know exactly what I have and it works great for me.
Me too! Discounted 4 wood, and I put a hzrdus silver in it. The thing is so sweet.

Back