Really liking the look of the tsi3, maybe this is the year my 816 19* finally gets retired
I actually think the hybrids are the star of the show in this line and are a bit overlooked. The TSi 3 is really good

I actually think the hybrids are the star of the show in this line and are a bit overlooked. The TSi 3 is really good
It is a rainy, cold weekend in my area. I dropped into the local PGA Superstore late afternoon yesterday and hit the TSi2 hybrids. I was super impressed. Do you see a huge difference in playability between the 2 and the 3?

Thank you!

Going with the 20* and I’ll also have to pick up the TSi2 in 24*
I understand why Titleist does not offer the TSi3 in 24*. Most people looking for that profile do not want a higher lofted hybrid. However, I keep coming back to my Cobra Tour MIM irons, but only play them down to a 6 iron, which is bent one degree strong to 28*. I keep trying to find that next club in my bag that will gap properly. I need it to be easier to hit than a player’s forged 5 iron. I have tried a couple of utilities and game improvement irons in that spot. I believe that the TSi3 in 24* would be perfect. I decided to try a TSi2, but even those are difficult to find with a stiff shaft. I didn’t really want to wait a month, which is about what it is looking like, either from Titleist’s site or through retailers. I finally found one online. I am excited to give it a whirl.

It is a rainy, cold weekend in my area. I dropped into the local PGA Superstore late afternoon yesterday and hit the TSi2 hybrids. I was super impressed. Do you see a huge difference in playability between the 2 and the 3?
I’m honestly not sure. The 3 seemed a bit more penetrating to me, but I got more spin with it

I am definitely replacing my 818H2 21*with a TSi hybrid this spring. I just can't decide on the TSi3 or 2. I like small-headed hybrids. I hit my H2 very well, so am assuming the TSi3 would not give me too much trouble. Haven't had an opportunity to try them yet, but really WANT the TSi3 to be the winner. As long as the numbers are close, it will be the one I choose. I will surely enjoy looking down at it at address more, and will likely have greater confidence in it overall. Not a fan of larger-headed hybrids (or irons for that matter) even though they usually offer more forgiveness (which I can often use!).

I’m honestly not sure. The 3 seemed a bit more penetrating to me, but I got more spin with it
What shaft have you been using in it? I need to go in and test them. Which stock shaft option would be the most similar to the speeder HB 8.8 tour spec?

Fell in love with the TSi3 20* well before release thanks to an on course demo, and finally putting it in play tomorrow morning. Everything goes right it'll pop it's cherry 2nd shot, 1st hole. I'm excited.

Fell in love with the TSi3 20* well before release thanks to an on course demo, and finally putting it in play tomorrow morning. Everything goes right it'll pop it's cherry 2nd shot, 1st hole. I'm excited.
Next on my purchase list, looking forward to hearing your thoughts after your round. My 816 H2 19* is getting tired and is ready for retirement

Tested the tsi3 hybrid today and ended up ordering the 20* head to replace my 816 h2 that has served me well since it’s release

Took my TSi3 20* out today and it was as expected. Only used it 3 times, but I could have called the distances within 2 yards each time. Missed on a big uphill draw to a driveable par 4, went almost dead straight, but that was on me, and I believe that's about the 15th consecutive time I've tried and failed to land and hold that green. Lol

It was a good start. Flights and feels how I remembered from the turf and tee.

Found myself thinking about wasting one of my remaining few Tour Velvet blackout grips on the TSi3 20* when I was cleaning the clubs. That doesn't happen everyday. I really like it with the AV White 90 though. Feels solid. Really easy to control. Good spin. Very consistent flight and distance and easy to bring in softly. It's a scorers hybrid. I've enjoyed it as much as I thought I would.

Last edited:
Reactions: MH
first hits with the tsi2 24* ad di combo. so, i guess i kinda messed up ordering the 24*. i told the guy at pgatss that i wanted a 4h. he asked me what loft i wanted and i told him i was playing 23*. he must have chosen the 24* 5h because i never would have chosen that, and i guess i didn't look closely enough at the order. whatever, i'll roll with it for now.

first hits on the range were actually pretty good, but a definite draw bias. i think that was just me and my swing today. but i loved the feel, and the height was tasty. i hit it on course twice, once on a long par 3 and once out of the rough on a par 5. the long par 3 swing was awful, no club could save that. the par 5 shot didn't launch super high out of the rough, but it did the job well enough.

it looks great. it feels really good. just have to get used to it and start to trust it.

A bit late to the game but I put a TSi3 20* in my bag last weekend. Had two TS2s before which I did never really feel comfortable swinging… especially, given some quite serious hooks that could appear anytime with them.
First balls on the range were a disaster… then I remembered that the TSi3 should be played more like an iron instead a sweeping motion as the TS2 required. And boom! I tell you this thing is money. It has an awesome penetrating flight, stops easily due to a decent descent angle and comes hot of the face. The TSi3 is also quite workable - I‘m totally in love with that club!

Since this thread just resurfaced, I'll add another 2 cents, to the two cents I added last March ('21).

Been playing the TSi3 20* hybrid now for about a year. Loved it from the start. It is money from most reasonable lies out of rough and I hit it mostly straight from the fairway too. Off the tee, I sometimes get a bit more hook out of it than I would like, but that has always been a problem for me with hybrids. As far as this TSi3 goes, it is by far, the best--(least hooky)--of all the hybrids I've ever played. I had it set to the stock A1 setting up until about a month ago, but just lofted it down to 19. I've been hitting my U500 21* 4 iron so well, strengthening the hybrid now gives me a slightly better yardage separation between the two.

I'm considering a GD Tour AD shaft for the TSi3 hybrid now, since I already play them in my TSi3 driver, TSi2 3W and my U500 4i with great satisfaction AND results. Anyone else play a GD Tour AD in their TSi3? Which model?

My struggle spot in my bag is the 4 iron and these keep coming up in the TSi 2. I don’t want a distance hybrid, just something that goes a number. Surprising how hard that is to find for my swing.

My struggle spot in my bag is the 4 iron and these keep coming up in the TSi 2. I don’t want a distance hybrid, just something that goes a number. Surprising how hard that is to find for my swing.

Same for me. I still haven‘t filled that space. I have borrowed a U510. However, it‘s not as reliable as I hoped for. For the time being that means either taking a bit off of the TSi3 or going full blast on my 5i…

Back