Titleist Vokey SM8 Wedges in Slate Blue

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Vokey Design SM8 by Titleist have been incredibly popular both on tour and in the bags of golfers and today they are announcing a new Slate Blue finish that is sure to perk some ears up.

“A player has to love their wedge when they look down at it,” said Bob Vokey.

2-5-1024x692.jpg

The Slate Blue finish is applied like most of their PVD is done, but with a unique material that is a bit more time intensive. The result is a deep slate blue color that is quite durable. Will it wear? Yes, but over time, not immediately.

“Very often, wedge finishes can be beautiful, but they won’t last,” said Vokey. “At the same time, the most durable finishes often aren’t stunning. Slate Blue combines the two. Not only will golfers love their wedge when they see it in the shop, the finish will last through the course of normal...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! That is a great looking wedge!!

The world needs more of this finish. Goodness.

Those look awesome!! Was skeptical when I read the color. I was WAY off on what I thought they would look like. Simply amazing!!

I feel like I need to get a Titleist wedge back in my bag this year.

These could look good.

Would love to put a set of these in play and see how they hold up.

Great color, wow! Really like this!

Love the look of these!!!

These are sweet looking!!! :love:

I just saw these in an email I got! These are fabulous! Slate Blue wedges .... my favorite color. Are you kidding me?? :eek: At least one of these will be in the bag very soon. (y)

Might be my favorite blue wedge to date. Just looks so darn good.

Those are pretty!

Great, now you have me second guessing my choice of the mat black SM8's.

These are sharp!

I've still never hit a vokey wedge and no real rhyme or reason for it. These look fantastic.

Stunning finish! I like the raw/rust look but this looks gorgeous!

nice change up to the wedge world! looks great and very understated which works than BLUE in your face - IMHO....

$200 for one wedge is usually a no go for my budget, but for some reason I’m still adding a 60° to my cart......it’s like my fingers have a mind of their own.

Back