Titleist Vokey SM8 Wedges in Slate Blue

It's a good look and if it lasts ... how did they do that?

Whelp. This article made my new wedge choices a little more difficult. Sheesh those are bad assery at its finest

Wow those look stunning. For a wedge it’s out of my price range but would love to see it in person still and just admire the finish!

Says "available for preorder" yet.......they arent lol

I wonder what the unique material is that makes the finish more durable :unsure:

That makes raw ...:) second best.:oops::unsure:

Woof, PVD on a wedge. :sick: More like a $200 two tone finish after one round trip to the sand box.

All I can base it on is what they have told me and speaking with their wedge team they say that is not the case.

Woof, PVD on a wedge. :sick: More like a $200 two tone finish after one round trip to the sand box.

I got the sense that the sole will last a few more sessions in the bunker, the face will last a little longer but ultimately, you will have a raw wedge - which is very nice. I like 'em raw.;)

Find the vokey wedges wear out too easily, as most titliest equipment does

Those look beautiful.

Those are really good looking but I will wait to see how long the finish lasts.

Oh my. I freaking love innovation. Maybe this will be the year I actually hit a Vokey wedge for the first time.

Man.. I don’t want to spend 200 on a wedge, but these do cause some hesitation at first. They do just look so damn good. Then again, the murdered out one looks just as awesome in hand.

Man.. I don’t want to spend 200 on a wedge, but these do cause some hesitation at first. They do just look so damn good. Then again, the murdered out one looks just as awesome in hand.
I have the raw and the jet black, and damnit I want the slate blue too. Ill be broke if they offer a copper, like the SM6s.

These are beauties. Would love to see how that finish holds up. May hold more coloring options for the industry in the future.

Ordered 3 new wedges today for $165ea shipped........."Ive gotta guy"

Back