Titleist Vokey SM8 Wedges

Raw SM8’s it is.

Shout out to Budget Golf in a BIG way!

48F/54D/62M

Very nice order. For comparison, Standard SM 7 in satin on left, Vokey Hand Ground Raw
on right. Both are 60 degree D Grinds.
tAll Photos - 1 of 1.jpeg

Last edited:
Should ship this week based on others who’ve made order out there, fingers crossed!

I can't wait to hit these. I have an opening in my bag...

Hoping this week is the week my WW via budget golf wedges ship and come in. Would kill to have them before spring break.

So, turns out they shipped 3/12, but, with schools closing and me having them shipped there has put them into limbo. Fortunately Scott with Budget reached out to Titleist and they changed the delivery address. So, hopefully early this week they’re in and I can get them stamped up!

Been playing the 52 and 58 for a few rounds and really like them. I got the darker but not black ones and they are holding up well.

So, turns out they shipped 3/12, but, with schools closing and me having them shipped there has put them into limbo. Fortunately Scott with Budget reached out to Titleist and they changed the delivery address. So, hopefully early this week they’re in and I can get them stamped up!

I was wondering about that TBH.

Tomorrow is the day!!!!

75054874-9F32-440B-B4AA-B722456221D7.jpeg

hello beautiful box.

I like my Vokey SM7s, just wished I could play them better. I am definitely considering going graphite shafts in them to match my iron set. I think that will make a huge difference in the feel.

I like my Vokey SM7s, just wished I could play them better. I am definitely considering going graphite shafts in them to match my iron set. I think that will make a huge difference in the feel.
That could screw up your swingweight/balance depending on which graphite shaft/weight and what you have now - Standard DG in wedges which is about 123g versus what you have in your irons.

Maybe Steelfiber 125, Recoil 110?, Accra 125? but even though I have 80g shafts in irons, I use a Nippon Pro Modus 3 Wedge 115 shafts (about 120+g) smooth feel and doesn't foul up my swingweight.

L
That could screw up your swingweight/balance depending on which graphite shaft/weight and what you have now - Standard DG in wedges which is about 123g versus what you have in your irons.

Maybe Steelfiber 125, Recoil 110?, Accra 125? but even though I have 80g shafts in irons, I use a Nippon Pro Modus 3 Wedge 115 shafts (about 120+g) smooth feel and doesn't foul up my swingweight.
Lots of ways to fix/manage that.

E98FF3FB-B0EE-40F9-A04A-1827120EE4D6.jpeg

3EB31502-DBD3-44E5-9C6D-9C5D260B0054.jpeg

83EE7C25-A571-4108-B5D0-16C4CC81BE51.jpeg
23A56249-408D-4217-9C0E-CDC9089D9CC7.jpeg

Get off SWAG and open the box, @Jman

Edit: haha ignore that.

Also, again, Budget golf and the crew there are AMAZING. The pricing was truly amazing.

I think I could do a pretty fun instarust video on these this coming weekend.....

Back